“The Only Go-To Restaurant for Great Mexican Food!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Los Jarritos Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 209 Restaurants in Pomona
Reviewed July 16, 2014

No matter where we go for our favorite Mexican dishes we always end up back at Los Jarritos! We have been going to this great little restaurant for decades. The food is delicious and very cheap. You really get a good quality meal for the price you pay. Sometimes its just a simple taco or two - other times its a red sauced covered shredded beef burrito or even something more . all just amazingly delicious. The staff is friendly - especially if they know you and you've been going there for awhile. The restaurant is very family friendly with two open dining areas and the kitchen that is open to view. The back room is used when things are really busy and you might find yourself sitting at a long table with a few other couples. At Christmas we especially love their tamales...you can get sweet as well as savory varieties. We love that there is another Los Jarritos too---we love them both!

1  Thank Libraryl8de

Reviewed May 15, 2014

I use to love to eat at this restaurant. The last 2 times I was very disappointed with my food. They have cut back on the portions and also the quality. I always get a shredded beef enchilada & chili rellano. The beef was covered in sauce so much so that you couldn't find the beef. This has happened twice, everything else was okay. Don't know if I will try again.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Everything on the menu is very good! I usually get the chicken nachos or a wet carnitas burrito, with salsa verde.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Los Jarritos is an institution. I discovered this place during my high school years and it's been one of my favorite since. There is a wide menu but i only come here for 1 thing x3, the crispy chicken taco. It is freakin amazing. I usually order a side of guac with it.

Though i no longer live in the hood nor the same continent. I still make pilgrimages here whenever i find myself back in LA.

1  Thank TC_Asia
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We were in Pomona and decided to try it based on the YELP reviews - no disappointments! Their food is fresh and delicious - we had the Chile Verde and Carnitas Wet Burrito - both were SOOOO good - YUMMMM. It is quite evident they are successful because they are organized, wonderful staff, great food, clean, and they were packed at 9:00 AM - everything was so smoothly run. For sure, we'll be back when we are in Pomona again.

1  Thank JoyceA926

Been to Los Jarritos Restaurant? Share your experiences!