All reviews stayed here front desk the breakfast area claremont colleges nice hotel free breakfast parking garage nice breakfast large room first floor yogurt fairplex inns nhra freeway midnight
Selected filters
Reviewed August 11, 2019

Overall the place was clean. I watched for bugs and saw none. We were on the first floor in a room that had to have been a storage space at one point in time. Very roomy but kinda weird. The thermostat for our room was OUTSIDE our room. Kind of inconvenient and you would think that would be an easy fix. The free breakfast was your usual Comfort Inn stuff. Prefab scrambled eggs, some sort of meat substance, yogurts, coffee, juice, cereal. Not great but if you wanted great you would be going to an actual restaurant, right? The neighborhood is iffy at best but the hotel seems secure and the staff was especially attentive and friendly. I'm giving it 4 out of 5 because it really deserves a 7.5 out of ten but that's not an option.

Room tip: Ask for second floor and don't take room 101.
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

Never again!!! I usually don’t write bad reviews, but I feel the need to warn other travelers. Although this hotel is not in the best area, we were greeted by a nice staff member upon our arrival. The entry and hall floor tiles looked dirty and the hall carpets looked dirty; however, the rooms and bedding initially looked clean. There was no Air Condition running in the hallways on a 105 degree day. The hallway windows were open and it was still very hot in the evening. As this was a business trip, we had four rooms and none of our Air Conditioners were effective in cooling our rooms. The next day, the staff did not seem concerned about the heat complaints. This made for a disrupted night of sleep. Also, my coworker found roaches in the room. Breakfast was ok, but would not have eaten it if I knew about the roaches.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 5, 2019 via mobile

Very nice friendly staff that is very helpful. Clean large room with a refrigerator Breakfast was nice having warm food along with the continental breakfast Nice location with excellent reasonably priced restaurants near by.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 2, 2019

Stayed here for a Business Trip. I was very surprised at how large the rooms were and was very impressed with how quite the rooms were. However, for a business trip where I would have to do work in the hotel room after hours I was shocked at how few outlets/charging ports were in the room. The hotel seemed modern; and possibly I have just become accustom to outlets and charging on every lamp and desk. That is the only negative in an otherwise great stay.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple nights while in Pomona for the NHRA Finals, it was clean, comfortable, staff was very nice and helpful, breakfast in the morning was excellent, thank you for the great stay!!!

Date of stay: November 2018