WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Pomona
Hanover
“A hidden gem!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I was surprised by this hidden gem! Friendly staff! They let me check in early when I called and asked. I was very happy about this. Room was so clean and fresh! Safe location and easy parking. Clean and welcoming lobby. Elevators right there to 3rd floor. Would def stay again!

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Sharbear227

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

I read many negative reviews about this hotel but I still decided to try one night because of the attractive price. Now I am very happy with my decision. The hotel is old but well maintained. Room is very clean, breakfast is very good. The clerk is super nice. When I came into the breakfast area, I found there was no sausage. I ask the breakfast clerk where is sausage and then noticed that I got up late and almost missed the breakfast schedule. To my surprise, the clerk went back to kitchen and cooked some sausage for me only. I really appreciate such good service.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Jian Y
Prescott, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

We had the opportunity to stay at the Comfort Inn, Pomona, California. We arrived later in the afternoon, and were greeted by the greatest receptionist, she was happy and smiling and had us checked in, in the shortest time. The hotel is centrally located, close proximity to shops and restaurants. This is a great hotel and will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Andrea H
Nevada, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

spent 3 nights, room was clean, nice and roomy. Hotel overall was quiet, neighborhood could be better but we had no problems
Breakfast was good, staff was pleasant and kept the place clean
We'd go back if we end up going to another event in the area

Room Tip: Rooms along back of building were very quiet
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Donna A
Highland, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

First time staying at a Comfort Inn and I was quite impressed. Room is fairly large if you get the two beds. Wifi connection isn't the greatest, but what do you expect? We were still able to stream music though. Breakfast in the morning was complimentary continental and they made sure none of the food ran out. Employees were very nice and they are people just like us that have to go to our day jobs. Be respectful and they will also be respectful.

Room Tip: Cheap prices for great quality.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank bambatbambat
Vancouver, Washington
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

I have stayed at this Comfort Inn at least a dozen times over the past several years. The quality has been declining recently, and this last visit was likely the final straw for me. The wifi connection in my room was so pathetic I couldn't use the internet in my room at all, there was a weird bright pink stain on the carpet, the large window facing the parking lot (in a ground floor room) was not only unlocked but wide open when I checked in, and the deadbolt lock on the room door took such an effort to turn that at first I thought it was broken. I will be looking into other hotels for my next stay in Pomona.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank Liz S
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Room is large. Breakfast and wifi incl. bathroom and sheets were clean.. Carpet and upholstery need a shampoo. Walls are paper thin .. Could hear neighbours on both sides conversations every time a smoker goes outside to smoke the door self closes and makes a loud bang. Staff are friendly and we were advised not to walk around at night..
It's easy and ok for a night!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Keffali
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pomona
Sheraton Fairplex Hotel & Conference Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pomona - Cal Poly
BEST WESTERN Diamond Bar Hotel & Suites
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Claremont
Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport
BEST WESTERN San Dimas Hotel & Suites

Been to Comfort Inn Pomona? Share your experiences!