“Great food,friendly service at a great price!”
Review of Burger Barn

Burger Barn
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Burger Barn sun-mon 11-5 tues-thur 11-7 fri-sat 11-8 6404 Pony Express Trail
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were looking for a quick local place to eat on our way home from Tahoe. The burgers and shakes are great! The Hawaiian Chicken sandwich my husband had was worth stopping back on our frequent trips back up to Tahoe! Great little local find!

Date of visit: September 2013

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Great sandwiches, burgers and fries. Ice tea that is plain and good no funky passion fruit. Great server. Loved the beer battered fries. Will try the sweet potatoe fries next time. Three of us with fod to tske home friesnand drinks was svout $10 each. Lots of recent renovation to the place including the deck area.

Date of visit: August 2013
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is a good restaurant for a quick lunch. They offer a good selection of hamburgers at a reasonable price. It is clean and well managed. They also have other sandwiches such as ham and cheese and various hot sandwich items. Since we did not have breakfast I can,t comment on their offerings. It is just off Hwy 50 at the Sly Park exit. Good place for children.

Date of visit: June 2013
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Love this place! I used to eat there a couple times a week and then I moved away to Tahoe. Miss the burgers here but I stop every chance I get. Its a great place. Gets hectic at times but the service is always great and the burgers/beer batter fries NEVER disappoint. I think February was my last visit so I'm definitely due.....

Date of visit: February 2013
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We had lunch there yesterday & it was great. It was our first visit & we loved it. I had the Mushroom, Cheese Stuffed Burger. It was done just as I had requested. It was gooey, messy & oh so good. Thicker napkins would be a welcome addition as I had to use about 10 of the small thin ones. They serve beer now, too.

Date of visit: October 2012