“Nice find in Point Richmond”
Review of Brezo

Brezo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice space in Point Richmond features typical American fare though the $10 Soup and Salad Combo at lunch is a great deal.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Ed_Uyeshima

Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

The food was well made, fresh tasting and a good menu! I asked and they said that the chef varies the menu to keep it fresh!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

I am a vegetarian so I ordered a Mexican dish without cheese. It was still good.

As time has gone by more and more of my neighbors have been giving Brezos a chance. They have been telling me how delicious and filling the lunch salads are, how they love the dinners, and how good the breakfasts are. At first I wasn't hearing such good things about the place. Later I heard how the food was great but not the service. I went for lunch with one of my friends and food and service were good.

I'm planning on going again soon.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank LovelyLMP
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Lots of GF options at this cute little place. They have Sopes, tortas and a mix of lunch and brunch choices. There’s a large dining room, a bar, and a back deck. There’s even a little play room for kids. Service was good, food was also good. Solid option in this area.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 23, 2018

Brezo (translation: heather)! Made this a destination from Marin, and it was a very easy trip across the Richmond/San Rafael Bridge to Pt. Richmond (non-commute hours). Chef Hector's cuban sandwich was flavorful and a good portion, as was the salad. Each item was loaded with flavor and so many ingredients. He also included spiced fries which we totally consumed! We decided to get dessert, and so glad we did. Chef Heather made an amazing pistachio lime meringue pie that would probably be world class! We hope to visit for dinner soon. There's an adjacent parking lot in back, which is really helpful!

Date of visit: March 2018