“Service and Food Improving”
Review of Brezo

Brezo
Reviewed June 18, 2018

I am a vegetarian so I ordered a Mexican dish without cheese. It was still good.

As time has gone by more and more of my neighbors have been giving Brezos a chance. They have been telling me how delicious and filling the lunch salads are, how they love the dinners, and how good the breakfasts are. At first I wasn't hearing such good things about the place. Later I heard how the food was great but not the service. I went for lunch with one of my friends and food and service were good.

I'm planning on going again soon.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank LovelyLMP

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Lots of GF options at this cute little place. They have Sopes, tortas and a mix of lunch and brunch choices. There’s a large dining room, a bar, and a back deck. There’s even a little play room for kids. Service was good, food was also good. Solid option in this area.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 23, 2018

Brezo (translation: heather)! Made this a destination from Marin, and it was a very easy trip across the Richmond/San Rafael Bridge to Pt. Richmond (non-commute hours). Chef Hector's cuban sandwich was flavorful and a good portion, as was the salad. Each item was loaded with flavor and so many ingredients. He also included spiced fries which we totally consumed! We decided to get dessert, and so glad we did. Chef Heather made an amazing pistachio lime meringue pie that would probably be world class! We hope to visit for dinner soon. There's an adjacent parking lot in back, which is really helpful!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 23, 2018

Stopped in for lunch. Wasn't all that busy which was great. Seated quickly and waited on quickly. Had the Brezo burger with salad and a coke. The burger was good, the salad was disappointing. I would have liked a little more attention on my drink though but the waitress was very nice. Overall good lunch stop.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

Went in on the first day of serving breakfast. Excellent food, excellent service and an overall pleasant experience

Date of visit: February 2018