“Best Pizza & Salads!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This would be the best pizza in a much larger burg than Pt Reyes Station, which is a very nice place all by itself. But go there for pizza & fresh green salads & homemade dressings -you will like it!

Reviewed May 7, 2018

We stumbled across this cafe while driving Highway 1. Oysters were local and tasty. Pizza good, spinach and basil salad with fresh mozzarella was excellent. Nice outdoor patio area to enjoy on nice spring day. Would return if in area.

Reviewed April 23, 2018

Wood fired pizza, a house salad with gorgonzola cheese and red onions, perfectly dressed and tossed, this place was our favorite while we stayed in Point Reyes. The pizza was light and delicious, made with the light Italian 00 flour and San Marzano tomatoes. I'm sort of glad there isn't a place like this where I live or I would gain 20 pounds. Craft beers, wines and homeade pies make this a 10. Reasonably priced for a place catering to tourists and I noticed the locals eat her as well, which tells you a great deal about a restaurant. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Ann K
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

There are so many options nearby with courteous, attentive staff and food that far exceeds the quality of Cate Reyes. Every time I’ve stopped in they have had a chip on their shoulder and been rude. I’m local so that’s 3 for 3. I’ll never go back and I hope they change management soon so they can reach the level of service that the Bay Area and it’s visitors have grown to count on.

1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed November 17, 2017

This place is quite charming and the food was excellent.

We started with the Point Reyes Blue Cheese Organic Salad, and followed that with a Margarita Pizza and a Chicken Sausage Pizza. If you are having the salad as your appetizer (or with your meal) order the small it was enough for four of us since we were having pizza too.

Also they have free donut holes for just a taste of sweetness if you do not have room for that lovely pie!

We came here with our appetites after visiting the beach at Point Reyes and this really hit the spot.

1  Thank TerryofMB