“The best cheese in the West!”
Review of Cowgirl Creamery

Cowgirl Creamery
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I love cheese...and if you do too, well~ you have to go by the Cow Girl Creamery!
They have the best cheese, all hand made and you can watch them make some.
There is a small cafe but it is the cheese to take away that will sweep you off your feet...get some for your picnic on the beach!

There are newer reviews for Cowgirl Creamery

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We live in the DC area where there is a Cowgirl Creamery store and the DC store is by far staffed by more friendly and helpful people. We felt that the Cow Girl Creamery in Point Reyes is resting on its laurels and sitting back waiting for the onslaught of tourists.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Stopped by for the cheese, which is always outstanding, but decided on some food from the deli counter. Have to say the roast chicken was the best commercial roast chicken I've ever had. Usually commercial roast chicken is over cooked and dry. Not this one - perfectly seasoned and cooked. Almost as good as I cook at home.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

worth a visit while in Point Reyes, Cow Girl Creamery makes some award winning cheeses; this was their first facility, and now makes the acclaimed Red Hawk. They sell some cheeses here that they do not otherwise distribute. Great stuff.

1  Thank nuncpro
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I was first introduced to Cow Girl Creamery cheese while working in Restaurants in Atlanta back in 2006, and fell in love with them. I knew while visiting California, I had to stop by. While in San Francisco at the Embarcadero Farmers Market building, I ran into a Cow girl Creamery shop which was a double bonus, so I bought some cheese, to include my favorite from them, mount Tam, a nice creamy Brie that I could live off of. I decided to wait until I left San Francisco, driving up to Point Reyes to enjoy the cheese. I ate part of it while at the lookout point on the summit of mount Tam, which added to the flare of enjoyment. When I reached Point Reyes, the tours for the creamery were booked, so I will go again in the future when I return to California. In the meantime, I will continue to enjoy Cow Girl Creamery cheese.

1  Thank Sean O