“one of my favorite American Cheese producers”
Review of Cowgirl Creamery

Cowgirl Creamery
Cuisines: Delicatessen
NYC
“one of my favorite American Cheese producers”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

worth a visit while in Point Reyes, Cow Girl Creamery makes some award winning cheeses; this was their first facility, and now makes the acclaimed Red Hawk. They sell some cheeses here that they do not otherwise distribute. Great stuff.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank nuncpro

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Best Cheese in California”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I was first introduced to Cow Girl Creamery cheese while working in Restaurants in Atlanta back in 2006, and fell in love with them. I knew while visiting California, I had to stop by. While in San Francisco at the Embarcadero Farmers Market building, I ran into a Cow girl Creamery shop which was a double bonus, so I bought some cheese, to include my favorite from them, mount Tam, a nice creamy Brie that I could live off of. I decided to wait until I left San Francisco, driving up to Point Reyes to enjoy the cheese. I ate part of it while at the lookout point on the summit of mount Tam, which added to the flare of enjoyment. When I reached Point Reyes, the tours for the creamery were booked, so I will go again in the future when I return to California. In the meantime, I will continue to enjoy Cow Girl Creamery cheese.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Sean O
South Pasadena, California
“Great locally made cheese”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This is a wonderful local dairy and the cheeses are very sophisticated and reasonably priced. We have been here several times over the last few years and despite the fact the business appears to have grown considerably (you can order easily online) the quality and the service has remained very high. They also have irresistible, freshly baked French baguettes and a cafe. The dairy is located in a small building off the main drag of Point Reyes Station. Anyone in town can direct you.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank vincent s
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
“Must stop for cheeses”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

An excellent fromagerie, with cheeses from the whole N. California region and beyond. About 10 years ago, Neal's Yard Dairy in London even sent one of their workers over to learn about high-end California cheesemaking. Humboldt Blue my favorite. . .

Visited August 2013
Florida
“tasty stop”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

You can observe them making cheese as you dine. A causal welcoming atmosphere with tasty selections.

Visited May 2013