“Good location, goreat cheese, not a lot to do.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cowgirl Creamery

Cowgirl Creamery
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Oregon
“Good location, goreat cheese, not a lot to do.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We made the mistake of not getting an online tour VERY WELL in advance, so no tour for us. I wouldn't go if you are dead set on seeing cheese be made. There isn't a lot to see, and they weren't making any cheese when we visited.

You can, however, taste all the cheeses. Make sure you ask, they won't freely offer that up :) We were in and out in less than 20 minutes.

We bought a smaple pack, great deal, for our picnic lunch at the Point Reyes Seashore. Delicious.

Visited March 2013

Georgetown, Maine
“Cheeselover in paradise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

The cheese, outstanding!!! The people... passionate about the cheese, that's all there is when cheese is one of the things that drives you (it is my business). Couldn't be better any time I've been there. Kudos!

• Visited March 2013
Florida
“My non-Vegan Sister loved this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Took my sister here; and my sister who is a cheese connoisseur absolutely loved it! I did observe the splendid care given to each person's experience and the personal attention to each. I enjoyed the beverage selection 1st-hand along with some fruit. Wonderful experience & highly recommend!

• Visited September 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Fine soup and sandwich for lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

They really do have outstanding food here. I had a great soup and sandwich for a delicious and healthy lunch.

• Visited January 2013
California
“If You Are Into Gourmet Cheese ...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

This place is very casual. As you walk in it is almost like a food court with a few scattered tables for eating and several kiosks displaying food and dairy related products. We went in the off season, on a weekday, so the place was very calm. I understand in season it gets chaotic here. I went to the cheese station and was immediately offered samples of their own cheeses, some four or five different varieties, most relatively soft. We purchased the Wagon Wheel cheese for ourselves, their hardest cheese. Their cheeses are famous and offered on menus throughout the country where they are listed by name. They also sell artisan cheeses from other producers as well. I noticed they must have a tour of their cheese making process as one was going on while we were there. If you are able to spend time in the Point Reyes National Seashore area you will see the evidence of the rich history of dairy farming in the area in the many remaining dairy farms.

Visited January 2013