“It's as good as everyone says!”

Franny's Cup & Saucer
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Point Arena
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Franny's Cup & Saucer Bakery + Gifts. Located at 213 Main Street in Point Arena, and open Wednesday through Saturday from 8 am to 4 pm. Sweet and savory pastries, handmade chocolates, lovely espresso, gifts and many other oddities.
Lafayette, California
“It's as good as everyone says!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I don't even like pastries or sweets, but I devoured the goodies I purchased at Franny's. Just go already, would ya? ;-)

• Visited July 2013

Valley Center, California
“Best bakery items.”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

All handmade pastries,cakes,cookies. I loved the almond croissants!
Aldo bought her jar of homemade grapefruit, vanilla bean marmalade jam....to die for!

• Visited June 2013
northern california
“Eat here”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The pastry we enjoyed was one of the best. The sweet stuff is in a class of its own especially compared to chain food places

• Visited June 2013
Pampa
“Lovely, Lovely Bakery!!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I had read so many great reviews, I knew I had to stop here!! I was not disappointed! It was a lovely little shop with such delectable creations! I went crazy and bought so much. Everything was wonder and delicious. Everything looked so fresh and tempting, I had wanted to stay in the area, just so I could visit again, but I could not. If you are in this area, do not miss this little gem of a bakery!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Mommrs
Chico
“Don't Miss This Bakery in Pt. Arena!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Along the winding coastal Highway 1, you will drive through a small hamlet called Pt. Arena. Drive slowly, and look for FRANNY'S CUP and SAUCER BAKERY! This is a must-stop spot! You will be amazed at the selection of fresh baked goods... From hardy brownies and scones to delicate croissants and pastries, gluten free to colorful and creative cookies... You will probably have trouble making just one selection! In addition, the decor includes lovely small gift items that are unusual and unique at a reasonable price. I was there at Easter, and purchased beautiful items and sweets for our baskets. I would say this would be a destination stop if you were anywhere nearby! Was this review helpful? Let me know!

• Visited March 2013