“Lunch”

Amador Vintage Market
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American
Description: Please check the website. We happened upon this place & had the most fabulous lunch there - a refreshing veggie panini & the freshest salad I've had in a very long time! It's a very comfortable & friendly place. Along with the restaurant, you may purchase take out foods - the hummus & chips are the best I have had anywhere! You can buy wine, do tastings, buy various other bits of packaged items. She also does catering - I can just imagine how good that would be! This place is well worth a visit. Almost right across the street from Taste - which is reviewed on your site. Taste wasn't open when we were there so unfortunately we weren't able to try it out. We came upon the Amador wine area by accident & thoroughly enjoyed our day visiting wineries - 99% of them have free tastings!
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

I've been here a few times to meet friends for a cold beer or just picked up here famous chips and dip. However, this time we stopped for lunch. It was delicious. We enjoyed their special for the day a sliced pork sandwich and their Ruben. They have many fresh made items to choose from. A great stop by all the local wineries.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Recently enjoyed an excellent catered lunch from the Vintage Market. The Turkey Cobb and Vegetarian Panini sandwiches both got high praise from the group and the sandwich bread with the Turkey Cobb was especially fresh. Orzo pasta salad was really good and the double chocolate cherry brownie was the perfect touch to add with our red wine tasting. Would definitely recommend and hope to go back to try more choices from their menu! Our group leader also gave them high marks for their customized catering assistance, friendliness, and personal attention to detail.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We ordered our sandwiches here from the road and stopped and picked them up on our way to wine tasting. Great sandwiches. They also had some truffle potato chips from a local supplier that were out of this world.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were wonderfully surprised by the quality of the food in this little shop. We each had a panini and they were expertly prepared and were very tasty and not a bit greasy. Mine was ham, bacon, brie and green apple and I'm still not sure how they managed to make so wonderfully delicious without being soggy or oily. My husband had a reuben panini and it was perfection. We would travel to Plymouth just to go to this place for lunch. We also picked up some great little sundried tomato pita chips to eat at home. They had excellent flavor with a little bite - they left us wanting more!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Stopped here on a wine-tasting trip to Amador County, based on Tripadvisor reviews, and was not disappointed. My friend and I had salads and sandwiches, which were excellent. Nothing fancy, but very high quality and tasty. There's not much else to choose from in the area except for some limited selections at some of the wineries, and this was a good choice. Relaxed atmosphere and tasty food at reasonable prices. Can't go wrong with a stop here!

1  Thank majorswede