“Fantastic lunch”

Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Description: Please check the website. We happened upon this place & had the most fabulous lunch there - a refreshing veggie panini & the freshest salad I've had in a very long time! It's a very comfortable & friendly place. Along with the restaurant, you may purchase take out foods - the hummus & chips are the best I have had anywhere! You can buy wine, do tastings, buy various other bits of packaged items. She also does catering - I can just imagine how good that would be! This place is well worth a visit. Almost right across the street from Taste - which is reviewed on your site. Taste wasn't open when we were there so unfortunately we weren't able to try it out. We came upon the Amador wine area by accident & thoroughly enjoyed our day visiting wineries - 99% of them have free tastings!
Folsom, CA
“Fantastic lunch”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were wonderfully surprised by the quality of the food in this little shop. We each had a panini and they were expertly prepared and were very tasty and not a bit greasy. Mine was ham, bacon, brie and green apple and I'm still not sure how they managed to make so wonderfully delicious without being soggy or oily. My husband had a reuben panini and it was perfection. We would travel to Plymouth just to go to this place for lunch. We also picked up some great little sundried tomato pita chips to eat at home. They had excellent flavor with a little bite - they left us wanting more!

• Visited August 2013

Naples, Florida
“Unexpected quality”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Stopped here on a wine-tasting trip to Amador County, based on Tripadvisor reviews, and was not disappointed. My friend and I had salads and sandwiches, which were excellent. Nothing fancy, but very high quality and tasty. There's not much else to choose from in the area except for some limited selections at some of the wineries, and this was a good choice. Relaxed atmosphere and tasty food at reasonable prices. Can't go wrong with a stop here!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank majorswede
Sacramento, California
“a great find in the foothills”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had passed Amador Vintage Market several times but finally walked in and was stunned at the options to eat inside or get take out food and many other gourmet staples as well. I enjoyed shopping and while was not hungry, did choose a large Ciao Bella gelatto and it was delicious. I was so pleased with the quality of the staple goods from chocolate pretzels to chips and seasonings, that I want to go back and eat lunch there. I also now know where to go when I need to make up a gift basket as they have an extraordinary selection of items that would delight my friends.

• Visited April 2013
Herald, California
“Simple food and country charm”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

The Amador Vintage Market is a small cafe and deli located on the main drag in Plymouth. It is closed on Monday, but otherwise open daily 10-6. It has a casual, country charm and friendly, helpful servers. You can eat inside or, weather permitting, outside at a couple of tables on the wooden sidewalk in front of the building or at a picnic table in the little public park behind the market. You can also order food to go for a picnic at one of the area wineries. The menu consists of made-to-order sandwiches, prepared salads, homemade soup of the day, and various desserts including gelato. Prices are very reasonable. You order at the counter, choose your beverage from a refrigerator case (bottled soft drinks and juice, water, beer, and wine), and your meal will be brought to your table. The staff will be happy to give you a glass with ice for your drinks if desired.

In addition to sandwiches and salads, food for take-out includes heartier items such as chicken, fish, roast pork, and meatloaf. Packaged food for sale includes wine, olive oil, various condiments, sweets, cheeses, and other items. One of the market's specialties is homemade potato or tortilla chips. These are really flavorful--we liked them so much we bought several bags to take home.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank roadmaid
Garden Valley, California
“The best hummus”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We eat lunch here often and the sandwiches are great, especially the Panini's. She makes the best Hummus and chips, which I buy all the time. Great place

Visited January 2013