“A Step Past the Ordinary”

Jeff Runquist Wines
Ranked #2 of 42 things to do in Plymouth
More attraction details
Owner description: Hand Selected Vineyards, Award Winning Wines Jeff travels throughout California to find just the right grapes for his vineyard designated wines. The winery produces 22 different red varietals from 9 appellations. We produce balanced wines that can be enjoyed in their youth, but will also age and become more complex with time. Our wines share a theme of fresh fruit reflective of the varietal flavors inherent in the grape.
Reviewed May 18, 2011

Jeff Runquist has been open for a few years, but I just found them last October at the Crush. I had to go back as soon as I could & now I stop in every time I am up in Amador county.
They buy their grapes from all over California so the variety is amazing. I won't drink grenache anywhere & ended up buying their's.
You are greeted with a plate of cheese & bread and the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. I have taken many friends & family and they have lived up to my rave reviews everytime. Even Christmas Eve when some of the other wineries' staff was surly, they were exactly the same as every other day I've gone.

2  Thank LesNicole