“Disappointed”

Colina De Oro
Ranked #7 of 13 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We have had some great dinners here how ever on our last visit of April 28, 2012 our group of six was very disappointed. the food was just OKAY an when it arrived at the table every plate was luke warm not what you would expect for a Mexican Restaurant. Not sure if we will be returning again.

There are newer reviews for Colina De Oro

Reviewed December 19, 2011

This was such a refreshing place from the typical mock Midwest Mexican I am use to. Everything was very good, hot and cooked appropriately. I had the Puro Mexico and it was to die for.I loved that the beans,pinto, were made the correct way. You will not go hungry here! Service was average and same with the atmosphere. Prices were fair.

Reviewed March 9, 2011

We eat here often. The food is great - very authentic. The Chile Verde is especially good! Friendly staff, that could be a bit more on their toes, maybe, but very nice. We love this place!

1  Thank David-MaryW
Reviewed November 14, 2010

I have eaten here four times in the last year as I travel Hwy 49. Sitting at the bar I have the advantage of listening to waitresses and bartender, and notice a false friendliness in the comments made by staff. I also witnessed a drink returned because a staff member had stuffed two plastic olive picks into the end of a straw that went un-noticed in a margarita. Instead of remixing the drink the bartender just poured it into a new glass. It appears staff are too comfortable in their jobs and though appear to be friendly actually seemed to be bored with the whole thing. Management needs to watch more closely as service has become "routine" and not exceptional.

4  Thank Waywardcritic
Reviewed May 18, 2010

Good food, great service, homemade food served without a long wait.

2  Thank ACALIFNative