“Were we invisible?”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Looking forward to some appetizers and drinks on their nice patio. Sat there for 25 minutes while the waitress served everyone else (only 3 other tables) and totally ignored us. Never even said I will be with you in a minute. Made us feel unwelcome so we left and probably won't return. Too bad, because generally the food is quite good here, and the happy hour specials are worth the trip, but not if there is no service! Very disappointing.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I was really disappointed with the food at this place. I've been meaning to try this restaurant and finally went with some friends. I ordered their mix grill of shrimp and koobideh. My boyfriend got the mix grill of koobideh and chicken. The shrimp was ok. It was a bit on the dry side and the flavor was nothing to crave for. The koobideh was very, very disappointing. It was not flavorful. It was salty and meat was tough. I tried the chicken that my boyfriend ordered and it was not all that great either. The pumpkin was not bad but I've had better. The flavor of the rice that came with my meal was blah too. I guess I have been spoiled by my favorite Afghan restaurant in Dublin which has definitely increased the bar so high when it comes to taste and quality. The place has a very nice ambience and service was fairly good.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

To everyone that eats halal meat, this place has a the ambiance of a normal clean restaurant and the food. It is alwys hard to find places that serve yummy food and also looks presentable, esp when you eat a special diet.

Oasis has a romantic atmosphere with candles, curtains, chandaliers and intimate seating, even for larger groups. They also have a patio outside with outdoor seating.

The best food options seriously. My favorites are
Pumkin Bolani
Strawberry feilds salad
Pumpkin Jalepeno pizza
mantu
stuffed chicken and
Chicken kabob plate with garlic sauce.

You wouldn't go wrong with any of these dishes.

It's a must go.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

The food is great and the atmosphere is wonderful. There are an array of flatbreads, salads and tasty Afghan/Mediterranean foods. Great place to lounge on the patio in a garden like area and eat with friends. Will go back and try more things on the menu.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We walked in as they were preparing to reopen for the 5pm dinner service. We were invited in however they did not pay too mutch attention to us. We were starving so we were not super bothered by it.

I love middle eastern food and this was great food. I had the lamb kebab and my husband had the chicken dish. We loved it! Tasty:) The basmati rice was also amazing.

The ambiance is nice. This restaurant is a part of a small boutique hotel.