“Excellent Meal”

Mexico Lindo
Ranked #96 of 274 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 17, 2014

My spouse and I stopped by this place on the way to Reno for the Fourth of July, and enjoyed this restaurant located near a strip mall.

The Cadillac margaritas were "potent", plus I really love it when the waiters speak Spanish to the patrons. We had the chimichanga #24, and the shredded beef tacos # 15 plate and they were great.

The chips and the salsa are a great appetizer with your drinks while your waiting. The wait time was not bad at all; we received our food within 20 minutes, but we were not in a hurry. Waiters were friendly and good-spirited.

I would return again!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Was able to easily get a reservation for 20 here (and we fit easily). Food was good, waitstaff was great. Do wish that they had kept the reservation as easily as they took the reservation (insert Seinfeld speech here). Somehow my party of 20 got bumped by two larger parties (30 & 40). Fortunately they were able to accommodate us on their outdoor patio, and frankly given what a beautiful evening it was we probably were happier out there than we would have been inside. We had a good time and would gladly eat there again.

1  Thank Damon S
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Disappointed with food. Service was slow, noise level is quite high even though there were not that many in the bar food area. Waitstaff seemed to be quite chummy with each other while we waited for our food. Never explained when food would be coming to table given the fact they pasted us 4/5 times. Food was "extra temperature hot" due to being in microwave too long. Not a good experience...will not return. Probably good "watering hole" for after work crowd.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

We go there about once per month since it opened some years ago. We've never had anything bad or service that was below par. They are very flexible. My wife prefers to have her beans served as an appetizer to eat with the chips. No Problem. The dining room is large and could be noisy but it is seldom more than half full at lunch. They have a separate bar and NO TVs in the dining room.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Food is ok to me, but my husband loves loves it
I really like the wandering musicians on weekends

The chili rellenos are not the best to me, do not like the sauce or the egg covering.

good refried beans