“Great pork ribs”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Ribs, sandwiches, salads and fresh meats. Not the fanciest place but very good food. I had a 1/2 a rack of ribs with no complaints and the house BBQ sauce is also very good. I was directed there by a local and quite pleased.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

I will remember the ball tip sandwich for the rest of my life. We stopped in Pleasanton on the way back from Yosemite Park. We got the ball tip sandwich (one each) to go, and got back on the road. We were so happy eating our delicious sandwiches in the car... A truly memorable eating experience. Plus, the folks working there are top notch nice guys.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I had a ball tip sandwich combo with potato salad and coleslaw. I don't get what people are raving about when it comes to this place. I was starving because i hadn't eaten lunch. Got the combo for dinner. I ordered the sandwich with "everything" on it, but it was still very plain and not very flavorful. The BBQ sauce that came with it was also OK, but nothing special. I was very disappointed. I love pulled pork or steak sandwiches. This was like a subway sandwich basically. I moved on to the potato salad--very bland. Same with the coleslaw. Everything was bland and just not tasty. I ended up throwing half of the meal away.

1  Thank lindsay_D2007
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We liked the food, and location to where we were staying (walking distance)and,customer service was great but, I wish that they had a better online menu.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

It is an average BBQ place with no mac and cheese. What kind of a BBQ place does not have mac and cheese.

1  Thank KnickerbockerJones