“Great meeting accommodations”

Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
Belmont
“Great meeting accommodations”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

The staff was very helpful with our business meeting. The reservation process was seamless. Our conference room reservation order details were confirmed in writing very quickly. The room was very comfortable and set up as per our specifications (conference style). The internet access we requested was provided and it worked really well. The meeting room location afforded privacy and was also close to the lobby and restrooms. Complimentary ice water and candy were provided. Their conference room pricing was very competitive and our payment was handled efficiently and effectively. This Residence Inn is close to the freeway and very easy to get to. There's ample parking. We would not hesitate to book a conference room at this facility in the future.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
GM_Residence_Inn, General Manager at Residence Inn Pleasanton, responded to this review, June 15, 2012
Dear Catherine B.

Thank you for the kind praise regarding your recent meeting room experience here at Residence Inn Pleasanton. Our sales team works hard to deliver a quick turnaround on all meeting room requests. We are thrilled you enjoyed the meeting room location just off the lobby, as well as our hotel’s location just off the freeway. We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to host your next meeting in the future.

Best regards,

Residence Inn by Marriott-Pleasanton, Ca

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights on a business trip in April 2012. As a Marriott Platinum member I have come to expect a high level of service and always being given the best room a hotel has to offer. Upon check in I went to my first room where the furniture was very worn and not clean. I went back to the front desk to which they moved me from a 1 bedroom suite to a studio suite. While the studio suite was definately much cleaner the furniture was still worn and very used. The leather on the arm of the chair had definately seen its better days.

I did not find the breakfast to be very appealing and therefore elected to go elsewhere for breakfast. Having stayed at the full service Marriott in San Ramon that will definately be my pick the next time I visit the area. I would only recommend this hotel if you have a need for a lot of space, traveling with pets or looking for an average free breakfast.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank ddmullis
GM_Residence_Inn, General Manager at Residence Inn Pleasanton, responded to this review, June 7, 2012
Dear Mr. Mullis,

Thank you for the candid feedback you provided regarding your recent stay. I apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay, and I have shared your comments with our housekeeping and maintenance teams, and are working towards improvement in our breakfast offerings and room maintenance.

We appreciate your business and thank you for being our guest.

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed April 25, 2012

If you've ever stayed at a Marriott RI, you know what to expect - and the Pleasanton RI delivers. Convenient to I580 & I680. You'll need a car to eat (unless you use the adjacent full-service Marriott), get a newspaper, or anything more to eat than the daily breakfast of (overpriced) snacks available in the lobby.

If you're staying for more than overnight, the kitchen is convenient. Separate bed and living spaces can avoid arguments (one can watch TV in the living room while, with the door closed, another can sleep soundly in the adjacent bedroom).

Room Tip: Standardized - it's only a matter of determining how many bedrooms you need. Parking spaces to...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
GM_Residence_Inn, General Manager at Residence Inn Pleasanton, responded to this review, May 17, 2012
Dear Jim M,

Thank you for your comments and being our guest. I'm glad you found our location convenient to the Pleasanton area businesses and facilities. Although we don't have a restaurant on site, we are very close to several restaurants, the West Dublin Pleasanton BART station and grocery stores, all a complimentary shuttle ride away. We also offer a complimentary grocery shopping service here at Residence Inn Pleasanton, just drop off the shopping list at the front desk in the morning and we will purchase the items and deliver them to the kitchen in your suite with no additional service charge. I'm pleased you enjoyed our spacious suites with room to spread out and make yourself at home.

We hope you consider our hotel for any future visits and thank you again!

Debbie Gudmundson, General Manager Residence Inn by Marriott-Pleasanton, Ca
Roseville, California
Reviewed March 9, 2012

We spend several nights a year on the road and Rashid Noorani and his staff are the most helpful and professional! No matter what our needs are they always exceed our expectations. I love the fact that they call us by name and ask about our families.

Tami Brown

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Tami B
GM_Residence_Inn, General Manager at Residence Inn Pleasanton, responded to this review, March 19, 2012
Dear Ms. Brown,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your team on your recent stay, and for your kind words regarding our staff. Our team takes pride in delivering great service to all of our guests and are thrilled to read your comments. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay.

Debbie Gudmundson
Residence Inn by Marriott - Pleasanton, Ca
iran
Reviewed January 19, 2012

We spent 2 nights on a weekend here and really enjoyed our stay. At first, the desk clerk kept us waiting for about an hour to check in - because we booked the room through booking.com and he was not familiar with the process, however a fully equiped studio, with everything you need, with such an unbelievably low rate made our experience unforgettable!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Omidoo
GM_Residence_Inn, General Manager at Residence Inn Pleasanton, responded to this review, January 30, 2012
Thank you for your feedback and we will review our training for Booking.com reservations. We appreciate your business and are thrilled you enjoyed our spacious studio suite equipped with a kitchen and room to spread out.

Best Regards,

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Nice hotel, very good location, clean, service is good. Stayed there many times when visiting Bay Area.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Pleasanton. We certainly appreciate your business, and look forward to welcoming you back again for a future stay to enjoy our convenient location near the Stoneridge Mall, the West Dublin/Pleasanton BART train station and many other wonderful points of interest in the Pleasanton area.

Best Regards,

Pleasant Hill, California
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I rent the hotel because there is no hot water in my house. What is the point that I get a hotel room? There is no hot water in the hotel room!!!!!! I wonder why I cannot take a shower at the hotel at night time with hot water in winter. I call the front desk, but they just telling me that the water heater is working, and there is nothing else they can do. I tell them I just want to take a shower, and they say that I can take a shower, but without hot water. I cannot believe they say this!!! OMG!!! They don't even find some one to come here to check. Their attitude is so rude. Nothing you can do is not the way to solve the problem.
What should I do now? Get another hotel room? I really want to take a shower.

Room Tip: This is a perfect hotel for family or business travel. Good enviroment and quiet place. You should g...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

It is extremely unfortunate that you encountered problems with your recent stay with us. We encourage our guests to share any issues during their stay, so that they may be addressed immediately. We appreciate all feedback from our guests and thank you for sharing your experience.