Residence Inn Pleasanton
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Pleasanton Marriott(Pleasanton)
Motel 6 Pleasanton(Pleasanton)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskmarriott hotel next doorone bedroom suitefull size fridgemorning breakfastnice place to staysan ramonstoneridge mallhome away from homebart stationspacious roombusiness tripstayed one nightshuttle servicecleaning staffvanessageeta
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Nice hotel, very good location, clean, service is good. Stayed there many times when visiting Bay Area.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
GM_Residence_Inn, General Manager at Residence Inn Pleasanton, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2012

Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay with us at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Pleasanton. We certainly appreciate your business, and look forward to welcoming you back again for a future stay to enjoy our convenient location near the Stoneridge Mall, the West Dublin/Pleasanton BART train station and many other wonderful points of interest in the Pleasanton area.

Best Regards,

Reviewed January 18, 2012

I rent the hotel because there is no hot water in my house. What is the point that I get a hotel room? There is no hot water in the hotel room!!!!!! I wonder why I cannot take a shower at the hotel at night time with hot water in winter. I call the front desk, but they just telling me that the water heater is working, and there is nothing else they can do. I tell them I just want to take a shower, and they say that I can take a shower, but without hot water. I cannot believe they say this!!! OMG!!! They don't even find some one to come here to check. Their attitude is so rude. Nothing you can do is not the way to solve the problem.
What should I do now? Get another hotel room? I really want to take a shower.

Room Tip: This is a perfect hotel for family or business travel. Good enviroment and quiet place. You should get this hotel if you don't need to take a shower with hot water!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

It is extremely unfortunate that you encountered problems with your recent stay with us. We encourage our guests to share any issues during their stay, so that they may be addressed immediately. We appreciate all feedback from our guests and thank you for sharing your experience.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

We arrived on Thanksgiving day to be told that a "VIP" had asked for a 3pm checkout then the room had to be cleaned. So we left and came back. Our Thanksgiving dinner plans were delayed because of the late check-in. The room did not appear to be clean. Sheets were changed, but the bathrooms were not clean (urine on the toilet, soap scum everywhere, counters not wiped), and the carpet was not only very soiled, but not vacuumed. They should replace the carpet especially in the front of the living area where there is a big round brown spot on light colored carpet. Found someone's flash drive on the floor. Bedrooms are small, no place to put stuff. No luggage racks either. Toilet backed up one day. It was fixed, but the bathroom had greasy black spots where it wasn't cleaned afterwards. We originally requested a quiet room. Our room faced the freeway and although the windows are triple pane, the noise in the morning is very noticeable. Not the standards we were expecting for a Residence Inn.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the courtyard rather than the freeway.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank R S

Dear Guest,

We consider all of our guests VIP's!! We sincerely regret any problems you encountered during your stay. Our Housekeeping Manager has been notified of your comments so that our cleanliness standards are reemphasized with our staff. Please accept our apologies for the frustration and inconvenience you experienced. We are hopeful that you will allow us another opportunity to service your needs and meet the expectations you’ve come to enjoy from Residence Inn by Marriott. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed December 8, 2011

This Residence Inn has been updated recently so rooms have a "new" feel. Very clean and amazingly quiet considering the hotel is just a few feet from I-580. I usually stay at the Marriott next door, but now I'm thinking about staying at the Residence Inn more often. Compared to the Marriott, Residence Inn had better bathroom lighting, more space, some true HD channels, and kitchenette. Wifi was good at Residence Inn, where I've had problems with weak signals at the Marriott. Marriott does have King beds, and Residence Inn only has queens. Did not use the free meals or gym so can't comment on those. It was odd that the gym did not open until 5:30 AM. Marriott gym is open 24/7. No room service at Residence Inn but they have some food for purchase, and they'll grocery shop for you if you given them a list.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments regarding your stay at the Residence Inn by Marriott-Pleasanton. We are pleased you enjoyed our high definition channels on our TV's, the kitchen in your suite, and the complimentary Wifi internet access. We appreciate your business and look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again as a guest in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Very comfortable place for a long weekend stay with a family. We actually stayed with my daughter and her husband over Thanksgiving. Plenty of privacy, with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a sitting room with fireplace, complete kitchen and eating area and 3 TVs. Very quiet and clean and a more than adequate breakfast. The price at $149 per night was more than fair. It included a desk area for my husband to use for business purposes, and the desk staff was great about sending faxes for him without charging him. Close to BART for jumping into San Francisco, and close to Stoneridge Shopping center, as well. Great value for the money!

Room Tip: Ask for a suite or 1 room for 4 people to get the 2 rooms with living area.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family