All reviews daughter's graduation sliding glass door within walking distance the toilet paper holder check in was quick first floor nice stay good nights sleep common areas handicapped room staff was friendly and helpful would stay here again king bed early check spent nights lounge area starbucks coffee
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2009

I was so disappointed with this hotel stay. First off I was a female traveling alone on business and was given a room where the sliding glass door to the balcony could not lock, the screen door was torn off the track. The balcony light was burned out. In order to watch TV I had to turn my head totally to the side because it was located adjacent to the pillow. Just down the street is a Marriott with a restaurant, nicer rooms and very nice balconies for less per night. Unfortunately I messed up and thought I was staying at the Marriott and instead booked the Courtyard Marriott which was terrible. Would NEVER stay there again. Oh, and I called the front desk asking where the vending machines were located. I was told there were none that I had to go down to the front desk to purchase what I wanted. I purchased a small single bottle of juice for $3.64!! Outrageous!!! The whole experience was one disappointment after another.

Date of stay: August 2009
1  Thank dgalairde
Reviewed May 13, 2009

traveling for work - as a woman alone can present a challenge - to find an inexpensive hotel where you feel secure and still get a few amenities. Courtyard Marriott is always a good bet. This hotel was reasonably priced, had a great bed and a nice pool! you can walk through the parking lot into the shopping center next door for a ton of choices of places to eat (but i can't recommend the sushi place) and it was easy to find. my only complaint was that breakfast was expensive. I'll go back when i'm in town again for work.

Date of stay: May 2009
Reviewed April 27, 2009

We went to a scrapbook retreat here, we had a great time, they did some accomodation for us, changed rooms, we loved the beds, linens.
The Breakfast was terrible, the bagles were stale, the SAUSAGE is gross, no taste, no flavor, just cardboard, YUCK, the decaf, terrible, they did microwave a frozen bagle for me, but had to eat it fast, as not to get to hard. So my overall experience was great, but they need to improve the food. $15.00 charge for breakfast not good

Date of stay: April 2009
1  Thank supertraveler33
Reviewed October 14, 2008

I just stayed 5 nights at this hotel with my husband and friends. Our vacation consisted of visiting San Francisco, Muir Woods, Point Reyes National Park and Sonoma County Wine Country. This hotel was about a 45 minute to hour and a half drive from each location. We had a rental car but took the BART into San Francisco. The BART station is walking distance from this hotel. The hotel was clean. There were 2 computers with printers in the lobby so we could check e-mail and print out directions to the places we were driving to. There was free coffee in the lobby, but the breakfast was expensive for what was offered, so we did not have breakfast at the hotel. There was a bagel restaurant within walking distance where we had breakfast. The staff was very friendly and the overall atmosphere was good. The pool and hot tub were nice, but the hot tub was a bit foamy. There were beverages, including beer and wine, for sale at the hotel. I would stay here again, however if I go to San Francisco again, I would rather stay in the city.

Date of stay: October 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank kelebogile
Reviewed September 3, 2008

Poor housekeeping made this visit disappointing. First room we were given had not been made up... Second room was musty smelling, had a used towel hanging from the shower curtain bar, and one of the mugs was sitting used on the desk. Front desk response was largely indifferent.

In contrast, the breakfast service was great with friendly and helpful servers. The property could be fine, but it needs more careful attention to quality.

Date of stay: August 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank eteast