Courtyard by Marriott Pleasanton
$219
Sheraton.com
Hyatt House Pleasanton(Pleasanton)
$199
Larkspur Landing Pleasanton(Pleasanton)(Great Value!)
$118
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$153
$208
  • Pool
The Rose Hotel(Pleasanton)
$300
All reviewsfront deskdaughter's graduationnice loungeroom was cleanking roomlate checkoutstayed here for one nightground floorwithin walking distancefull barchecking outlots of parkingan updatecommon areasgood nights sleepthe sofa bedstaff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Got a good rate for family funeral
Conveniently located to freeway; easy drive to restaurants/shops in downtown Pleasanton
Nice seating areas by pool and in lobby for visiting with family
Some sort of device running in the room when I opened the door; was told it was to remove odors--didn't want to think about might have happened in the room that required the odor removing device
Was billed twice at Bistro for tip on my breakfast; managed to catch it before I checked out and charge was reversed
I've stayed at a lot of Marriotts, but this one had the worst beds; very uncomfortable, hard mattress, no mattress pad; only a thin waterproof pad directly under the thin sheet that made me sweat all night; woke up aching every morning
Latches on closing doors are ridiculously loud in the hallways

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jane2004
GMLowe, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pleasanton, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay.

I am sorry the beds and bedding were not up to your standards. We will be renovating our guest rooms to include new beds in January of 2013, come back and see us once we are complete.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

I had a very unpleasant experience at this hotel today. I've stayed at this hotel several times over the past few years and have enjoyed it. The front desk personnel are GREAT. While the hotel rooms need to be updated - it is safe, convenient and comfortable. At dinner last night with my work colleauges, they shared with me their rate at the neighboring HIlton - $109. When I told them my rate of $219 - they were shocked and suggested I ask for a better corportate rate. I stopped by the GM's office on my way out this morning, introduced myself and explained to him that I stay there frequently and will not be able to moving forward unless I could get a better corporate rate. I told him about the Hilton and said, "I don't even need it that cheap....just better than $219". With zero eye contact, the GM tapped my name into his laptop and proceeded to question my number of stays with the hotel. Was he calling me a liar? Then he suggested that I not travel on Tuesdays as that is the busiest day. Even if he was completely unable to offer me anything, he could have been honest and said so...that would have been fine. But instead he treated me like I was dishonest and led me to believe that my few trips a year were not enough to gain any consideration from him. There was no appreciation whatsoever for my business. As I walked away, I said, obviously my business is not important to you. He replied nothing so there was my answer. He is a sorry excuse for a general manager and disappointed a highly loyal customer. Not that he cares..........

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Seslrn
Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

I have received your comments regarding our conversation yesterday.

I would like to apologize for how the conversation went and how it caused you to feel the way you do.

I, and the Pleasanton Courtyard appreciate the business you bring to us as well as other Marriott's through out your travels. In no way
did I mean to offend you or discount your business contributions to our company. I was trying to gather some general knowledge of your travel and
perhaps other travel you could affect, so that I could make an intelligent and educated offer to you based on that information. In retrospect
I can see how that was perceived differently.

If you would still like to speak about a possible rate agreement I would be happy to do so, if not I respect your decision.

Thank you for your time.

PS, we are scheduled for a room renovation in January 2013.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Recently visited this hotel for one night stay on business. The check in process was very smooth, room was ready and was able to quickly get settled.

The rooms are standard marriott with a nice bed, good work station and sofa in the king room I was given. The workout area was nice, clean and easy to use. They have a nice indoor hot tub to relax in after your workout.

Had breakfast at the bistro and it was very tasty and reasonably priced.

I will definately plan to stay here again on my next trip out for business to this area.

The entire staff is very friendly.

Room Tip: Request 2nd floor away from elevator
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and our newly renovated Bistro. Please visit us again and we will also be re-doing our rooms in January 2013.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Went for a quiet weekend away from the kids. Great location, dining close and plenty to choose.
Rooms a bit small but clean. Bathrooms are dated but adequate. Very nice staff great outdoor pool area

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Got a good price using Priceline.com. Close to 580 highway but not too close. Beds were nice and so was the large LCD TV. Room came with a frig and nice bathroom amenities. It was easy to park our car and it was a short walk between our car and the room. Only complaint was the room noise from doors slamming and poor sound insulation between floors, we could hear almost every step from room above us.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
GMLowe, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Pleasanton, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2012

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your business. Yes, noise from rooms above can sometimes be disturbing. If you choose to visit again please request a top floor room and I sure we can accomodate your request.

Douglas Lowe
General Manager Pleasanton Courtyard by Marriott.