“Nice Clean Hotel”

Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
Boone, North Carolina
“Nice Clean Hotel”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here traveling on business. The staff was friendly and helpful, gave me good restaurant recommendations. The grounds are very attractive and the pool area is nice. Exercise room was small but adequate. They have a free shuttle that will take you around town if you do not want to drive. I took it in to Pleasanton main town for dinner a couple times and they dropped me at the BART (only a couple blocks so could have walked). The beds were very comfortable and the room was very clean. If you have lots of luggage it is a bit of a pain dragging it up the stairs but that is not too bad since only two levels. I would stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Room and bed is good. Internet is better than most hotels. No elevator to get to the second floor is a major pain. The breakfast buffet is barely average, but the staff was attentive. The location is very good with with lots of restaurants nearby. Works for a business trip or an overnight flop. No way for a vacation.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Seattle
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Check in was easy and the staff was very friendly. My room was large, clean and modern, however one of my co-workers reported that they had a fridge/microwave and my room did not have these items. There was a Wednesday night reception with free food/beer which was nice. The pool looked good, but I did not use it. Pretty unremarkable property, but it gets the job done.

Newbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Stayed here for a week while travelling with business. The rooms are very nice and it is always nice not to stay in a giant concrete tower block of a hotel. All the rooms come with free Wi-Fi as well.

The buffet breakfast is relatively expensive and for some strange reason the bar closes at 10pm which isn't very useful when you have jet lag.

Staff were friendly and the location is good for getting around. The free shuttle bus is worth using.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank JonFitt
Marysville, Washington
Reviewed July 29, 2014

This Four Points is a sprawling property, made up of at least seven buildings. The property overall is decent, and looks to be good for families and getaways. The pool area looked very nice and the restaurant (Faz) smelled good (I did not eat there, as I seldom eat at hotel restaurants). Since I was here on business, the two things I was looking for were a peaceful setting and good WiFi, neither of which is available at this hotel. The WiFi was so bad I was forced to use a mobile hotspot to get any work done. The noise level was very high, both from the common (pool) area and the guestrooms in general. I have to say that I would not return to this hotel unless I had heard that these issues have been resolved.

Room Tip: I don't see that any room is better than another. Anything away from the pool and courtyard area...
Green Features: Standard Four Points amenities. Green Choice and eco-reminders.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I was really disappointed with this one, but I can give you some tips if you end up here.

Let me break it down...
The check in experience.
Staff never even looked me in the eyes. She just stared down at the screen- eventually sliding my keys to me and a map.

The reason I needed a map was that there are six or so individual buildings where the rooms are located. None of the buildings have elevators, so if you are on floor two, you are hiking up with your luggage. The room she chose for me was as far as possible from the check in. It was on a corner that pretty much put me on top of the road. It was on the second floor. That trifecta of bad room-ness was surprising given the fact that I have status and we were checking in super early.

The TVs was tiny- first generation flat screen. The air conditioner was loud, although controls were on the wall (a plus).
The room was moderately clean there were a couple of stray hairs in the bathroom but I've almost given up expecting perfectly clean.
The decor was very outdated. The bathroom lighting was ridiculous. Super bright fluorescents gave it a bad hospital vibe. The shampoo and soap dispensors screwed into the wall didn't help the institutionalized feel.

The checkout experience was similar to check in. SHe hardly acknowledged me. Never asked how the stay was. Totally disinterested in me as her customer.

If I had paid 80 or 90 bucks for the place, I'd give it 3 stars. However, the price I paid caused me to at least expect to be treated like a somewhat valuable patron.

There are a ton of hotels in the area- next time I'll try any other one.

Room Tip: Choose a room that faces one of their courtyards/gardens. Otherwise it will be the highway/parking...
1 Thank TDbusiness

Travelers are raving about these Pleasanton hotels

Houston
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I stayed here for a business trip. Overall, the hotel was ok. As other people have stated, ask for a room with a courtyard view because it is very tranquil. The rooms are very dated as are the towels but the bed was extremely comfortable. Internet is spotty (I didn't have any issues but other people in my group did), the breakfast buffet is the exact same thing EVERY morning so it gets old. The air conditioner is controlled via Oh, and they don't have an elevator so be aware that you might need to haul your luggage upstairs.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the courtyard
Green Features: They offer a service where you can decline new bedding and towels each day.