I stayed for 3 nights on a business trip. I'll be commuting to this area for several nights every other week and was excited to find an SPG hotel as these are always excellent when I visit Asia.
This property is older and aging ungracefully.
The rooms in the 400 block smell slightly musty and are very dated. The TV predates HDMI for example! Wifi service has great signal but a clunky interface that intermittently refused to connect to any of my devices and was so frustratingly slow when it did connect that I gave up and used 3G - Verizon and AT&T both have strong signal here.
The parking lot is spacious but full. It appears to have been rented to the local Mercedes dealership who have enthusiastically filled it with their pre-owned inventory.
Beds were comfortable and rooms were clean. I did not eat here and my service experience was limited
to a fast and efficient check in.
Overall it's fine and a fair value but falls short of the typical SPG experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Hacienda Business Park, Four Points by Sheraton Pleasanton features 214 guest rooms. From the patios and balconies, guests can enjoy the soothing sights and sounds on our 10.5 acres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, HotelPower, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Pleasanton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Pleasanton
- Four Points By Sheraton Pleasanton Hotel Pleasanton
- Sheraton Pleasanton
- Four Points Pleasanton
- Pleasanton Sheraton
- Pleasanton Four Points