I spent one night in a King Deluxe room at the Four Points in Pleasanton. Because of reading reviews here I requested a downstairs room since the hotel does not have elevators. I had to walk to a different building and it wasn't well marked so I kind of took a tour around the pool. Very nice parklike setting.
My room was just average. A typical room with a small bathroom but a nice patio area that looks out onto the pool. This is an older hotel so outlets were impossible to find next to the bed to charge my phone. Not a big deal for me because I am used to this and always bring a powerstrip but I had to crawl under the bed to plug it into the wall. Outlets were not easily accessible.
The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. The bathroom shower did not have individual shampoo/conditioner bottles but had large dispensers in the shower. Kind of convenient.
At $199 the room did not include breakfast. I've had better rooms for a lot less money at other hotels. Basically I would only stay here if I had a meeting in that hotel, which was why I went there in the first place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Hacienda Business Park, Four Points by Sheraton Pleasanton features 214 guest rooms. From the patios and balconies, guests can enjoy the soothing sights and sounds on our 10.5 acres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Pleasanton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Pleasanton
- Four Points By Sheraton Pleasanton Hotel Pleasanton
- Sheraton Pleasanton
- Four Points Pleasanton
- Pleasanton Sheraton
- Pleasanton Four Points