“Best food in Pleasanton! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cocina Mexico

Cocina Mexico
Ranked #102 of 268 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best food in Pleasanton! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stopped in for a bite to eat after my son's baseball game. What caught our eye was the wonderful outside patio area. Very clean and well shaded. We walked in to a warm welcome and clean surroundings. The menu was hard to choose from, with so many options. The food was prepared very fast and looked excellent. .. mouth watering! My wife got a burrito and said it was way better than any other high end restaurant. The steak was so flavorsome, I almost wanted to trade. However, I got the Torta, one of my favorite meals. .. If done right. IT WAS DONE BETTER THAN RIGHT! The meat was so good and the other ingredients were so flesh. A perfect separation between hot and cold items. Nothing worse than warm lettuce or mushy tomatoes. This was perfect in every way. The bread was so flesh and had the right texture to make this the best Torta I have ever had. My son got nachos. Just the right size for maybe two or one teenage boy. I had to tell him twice to slow down. He said they were too good to stop. He works in another Mexican restaurant in our hometown, so he knows great Mexican food when he has it, seeing how is the best in Benicia. So, great food, friendly people (especially Tony, the owner), and a wonderful patio to enjoy your meal and take in the neighborhood. Make sure stop in here, You'll be glad you did!

1 Thank Kevin A

SF Bay Area
“Outstanding, Fast, and Delicious Mexican Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

My family and I ate here and really enjoyed it. Could not believe how fast we had our food. Each item was prepared perfectly, hot and fresh. They have a salsa verde that was a real hit with everyone. I had a breakfast burrito that was huge and with lots of flavor. The wife had the chicken enchilada and she loved it. Patio area was clean and provide a very pleasant atmosphere. Really appreciated the fact that they offer senior discount.

• Visited June 2014