“Great Steakhouse!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Met some friends for an early dinner yesterday and had a wonderful meal. The wedge salad was a great starter followed by some delicious prime rib. The others in my party had a filet, strip steak and Ahi tuna, all of which were excellent! The service and ambiance was very good as well. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

enjoyable atmosphere for entertaining. service is hit or miss; some are awesome and some staff are quite frankly horrible. i asked for another waitperson and was very hap that i did. oh the food; good. however from one foodie to another it is nothing to write home about. for entertaining hap's is graat place.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

There were 4 of last night dining at Haps. All four meals were first class as always. Service was top notch and could not have been better in any way. This is a fabulous place to dine and highly recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

My husband surprised me by taking me here for my birthday. It was certainly worth the drive from Stockton! The ambiance was great, the service very attentive, and the food was excellent. He had the prime rib and I had the salmon - both were cooked perfectly and tasted delicious. We opted for soup as our first course - he chose the French Onion, which he really liked, and I chose their roasted tomato - loved the flavor!! Also tried their grilled artichoke and it was just as good!! Yes, their prices are more than what you would spend at, say, Marie Callendar's, but this is a wonderful steakhouse and for a special occasion, worth it!!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

I always visit Hap's when I'm in the Pleasanton area. Great bar and dinning area. No typical chain decor here, it's nice and feels comfortable the minute you walk in. Service is great, waiters are friendly professionals. I've been there many times and have never been disappointed. Enjoy the deserts, they are excellent.