“Second visit after 10 years”
Review of Cheese Steak Shop

Cheese Steak Shop
Ranked #99 of 278 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Saturday was not too busy so that was fine with us, I was just wondering why food prep was not that fast. My son did not like his "gaylic" cheesy bread. I had the philly steak sandwich, it was not as good as I remembered. The hubby however liked his sandwich.

You order at the counter and wait for your number to be called. Price was ok, This must be popular for those who really like philly steak.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

This has been here for years, and the taste of the food is why. Great cheese steaks, great peppers, two choices, hot and milder. mmmmmmm

Reviewed September 6, 2012

This is not as good as some of the Cheese Steak Shops I have been to. Food was ok. Tried 2 different kinds.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Monster tasty cheese steak, 10" stuffed with peppers... with a side and a drink for $9.10. Just like in Philly. Recommended.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

I have been here before & I have gone back each time I am in Pleasanton. What can I say? I like it here. The King of Philly with sweet peppers & onions is great. The onion rings are great too. The only thing that could improve this would be the addition of fresh brewed iced tea instead of the soda fountain variety.