“My new lunch spot”
Review of Red Smoke Grill - CLOSED

Red Smoke Grill
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The friendly family behind this has a great menu down that they are stickin to. I have not made it past the tri tip & blue b/c it is always perfect and always filling. The garlic mash potatoes are perfect everytime and I always leave happy, full, and ready to come back the next day!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Creative, consistent and always good! We love this place. The tortilla soup is especially good, always a nice side dish.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We checked the website before selecting this place. Surprise ... It does not say there is no service. You have to get your own menu, get your own drinks, place your order at the desk & get your own forks. Don't forget to bring 'wipes' because the tables are sticky. Then when you finish eating, no one takes the plates. They told us to move plates to the next table (bus your own?). Maybe that's why the tables are dirty. The food was good (most of us had tri-tip) so I will give them 2 stars for the food. If you want take-out to bring back to your motel room, this would be good. Dining in there was not for me, and not handicap friendly.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Flavorful tri-tip and decent salads. The price is great and the service is good. Serving sizes are large and the place is great for kids. Ticks a lot of boxes for a quick dinner.

Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

First timer to Tri-Tip but I was thouroughly impressed. The meat was amazing. I got the platter with the chipotle dressing and salsa.
A little hard to find because Its inside a small strip mall bur well worth the u-turn b
Truly has a hometown diner atmosphere and feel. I will definitely hit this place again before I leave.