“Good food and good value!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
California
“Good food and good value!”
Reviewed December 6, 2011

If you haven't had the chips and salsa, get them. They were running a special for Two meals for $20 which came with chips and salsa or another appetizer. However we didn't notice on the bill that they'd charged for the chips...we were with other people so I think that is what happened. Note to self: check the bill before you pay! But the food was great, the chips nice and crispy. They are usually warm, but this night they were cold. I'd still recommend these in various locations. This isn't one of their best that I've been to, the waitress was very young and not really attentive. But for the most part, it still was a good experience!

• Visited December 2011

Tracy, CA
“Not bad”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Chilis has redone their menus and they have a lot to offer. Overall our meal decent, but nothing exciting. The chicken enchilada soup is always a great choice, but the sandwiches were not any different from any other place. If you need a kid friendly place with decent food offerings, but don't need to impress, this is your place.

• Visited August 2011
Brantford, Ontario
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“total surprise”
Reviewed July 31, 2008

my wife and I were in Amherst, NY (Buffalo) on a weekend getaway to Niagara Falls, and we stopped in at Chili's for lunch.
No exaggeration, it was pretty much the best food we've had in a long time- maybe ever. The service was good, but seriously, the food was DELICIOUS.
I ordered the mini- burgers, and my wife had the smokey chicken fingers, and we were both blown away how original such simple menu items could taste.
WE LOVE CHILI'S!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good service, one of the...”
Reviewed May 17, 2008

Good service, one of the better chain restaurants in the area.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very good for a chain restaurant. I think this in particular has a very good customer service.”
Reviewed February 6, 2008