“Great place if they would simply clean the place”

Strizzi's Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 278 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dublin, California
Reviewed February 11, 2009

Great place if they would simply clean the place

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Northern California
Reviewed June 26, 2008

Great pasta, too much cream sauce

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 17, 2008

Yummy food and good for take out if you can't get out with the family!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 10, 2008

I go to Strizzi's often and I have never had a bad experience. My favorite is the Chicken Pesto and pine nuts, which I tend to eat too much of when I get it. The bread is always fresh to the table and they have great service, every entree i have had has been excellent. I also enjoy their early dining specials which are a great deal and come with more.

1  Thank db2512
Mexico
Reviewed February 6, 2008

Very nice service, very family-oriented, very italian. The food is ok, although I must confess I had a very classic fetuccini, which I think it is a meal that can hardly go wrong. I had also a cheesecake for dessert, which was absolutely delicious.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook