“Great Place and a long time legend in downtown Pleasanton”
Review of Gay 90's Pizza Co

Gay 90's Pizza Co
Ranked #2 of 276 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Gay 90s has been open in the same spot for over 50 years. It has been through several different owners, but they have all kept the same decor and the same menu. I went there with my grandparents and have taken my grandkids there.
The Italian food is good, but the pizza is fantastic. There are few other places in the country that you could get pizza this good.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Let me explain: I have consumed more than enough pizza in my life that I could care less if I ever see another slice again. But One day I was working nearby the Gay 90"s Pizza Co. I was starving. I went in to grab a salad and ended up ordering a pizza (the hunger got the best of me and my eyes were bigger than my stomach). I am so happy I did because every bite was incredible. I love the crust and the sauce best. When I am in the area, if I'm hungry, this is one pizza joint, I'd stop in and feast at!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I went here for my birthday because I had heard so many good things about it. It was packed, we had a reservation but we waited a long time. When we were finally seated, there was no chance of conversation, there were kids screaming, adults yelling, it was mayhem. The pizza was greasy and didn't even come close to mediocre. I have no idea why people love this place....

1  Thank Holly R
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Pizza is really good, especially the crust, and their back patio is really nice on a sunny day. A little more upscale than the typical pizza joint.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We go here once a month. The dough of their pizza is so fresh and fluffy. We just love this place. Great pizza, great atmosphere, great location, great people!