“Best Fast Food Burger”

Cuisines: American
Dublin, California
“Best Fast Food Burger”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

A friend told me about Habit so I stopped by for dinner while running errands one night. Wow, one of the best chain hamburgers! This place is miles ahead of McDonalds, Burger King and Wendy's for just about the same price. The onion rings with ranch dipping sauce are really good. The staff was friendly and was doing their best given a line that stretched into the parking lot. I will stop by again.

• Visited October 2013

DC
“Fast food burger place with no drive-through”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

With the crowds of people in the restaurant, we decided we had to try it. The burgers were okay for fast-food burgers & adding the pineapple made it even better. Like how there are options for sweet potato fries & onion rings, but the serving size seemed small for them. Not enough seating to handle the amount of business they get, even with the outdoor seating. Love the outdoor seating & the fire pit will be nice for cooler days.

• Visited June 2013
Beaufort, South Carolina
“Feed your inner burger Habit”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Good burger, quick friendly service. Plenty of options to build your burger your own way. Easy access off Hwy 680.

• Visited September 2013
Pleasanton, California
“One of the best places to go for a Burger!!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Arrived at the The Habit in Pleasanton around 8:00 p.m on a friday night. When we got there there was a 5-10 minutes wait so it isn't as long as what I've seen. This was my first time going to this place.

I ordered The Original #2 double char burger with french fries and a regular drink for 7.20 dollars.The prices are similar to In-n-Outs and 5 Guys and Fries.

The hamburger came with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, caramelized onions, mayo and pickles. I don't really care for the mayo or lettuce so I asked none of it on my burger. The hamburger came out hot which is I like. When I ate a piece of the hamburger I could taste the flavor of the beef and the condiments all mixed together which was really tasty.

Comparing it to 5 Guys and In-N-Out, I think In-N-Out is still ranked first then The Habit and lastly Five Guys. For me, 5 Guys burgers don't have any taste without having any condiments in it. I would definitely comeback to The Habit and have a burger again!!!

• Visited August 2013
United States
“Big, small, burgers for all!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

What a great burger! The lines were long, but the service was quick. The manager and employees were on their toes trying to feed all of the hungry people. This was a quality burger, but I really enjoyed the sweet potato fries and onion ring options.They even had a pineapple burger option -- how much aloha is that? We went twice during a one week to visit family. All were satisfied here without breaking the wallet.

• Visited July 2013