“Great food, slip in service...”
Review of Vitality Bowls

Vitality Bowls
Ranked #94 of 269 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Cuisines: Healthy
San Leandro, California
“Great food, slip in service...”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

The lady ahead of me was told it would be a ten minute wait... 33 minutes... Food at the mall even if its uber healthy and totally tasty has to be faster. I love the food, but it has to be stepped up in prep time. Are you cracking and shaving the coconuts for each item? Love it but we usually want to get it quickly at the mall!

• Visited September 2013

Danville, California
“who would think this is the best meal”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Now i will start by saying they are not cheap but to my surprise they are a fantastic meal. Yes meal. I could not believe how big and more importantly how good it was. Try it you will like and never eat fast food again if you have a choice to go to VB.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Rgf49er
“AMAZING”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

I eat here every day and love it! I always get a nutty bowl but everything on their menu if so delicious and so healthy. I eat it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I would recommend Vitality Bowls to anyone and it is definitely my favorite place to eat!

• Visited May 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Casual and delicious for a quick meal, PLUS caters to multiple food sensitivities!”
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

This place was fantastic! The person at the register was more than happy to answer all my questions and educate me on the various nutritional benefits of acai berries. They even have gluten free granola, and can substitute almond or coconut milk for those with dairy or soy sensitivities/allergies. My bowl had bananas, peanut butter, almonds, and chocolate (for lunch - why not?!), was only about 390 calories, and I felt like I was eating ice cream for lunch. Anything with chocolate and peanut butter: yes please, I'll take 2! Helpful and friendly staff made a great experience even better! You should open a location in Denver, CO!! :)

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank BGabb
San Leandro, California
“If you want a healthy meal while out and about this place is impossible to beat!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in at the mall after my physical To do some shopping... What a pleasant surprise! Had a wonderful panini of turkey, provolone, spinach, and sundried tomatoes on whole wheat and a breakfast bowl as a dessert of acai berries, whey protein, skim milk, apple juice blended together, topped with granola, strawberries, and banana... It was wonderful tasting and by far the healthiest meal out that I've ever seen! I've dropped 144 pounds in the last 8 months and its hard to find healthy food on the go. I know this is a new chain and I never give chains a five, but this is so unique and healthy I felt compelled to give them a five!