“Fancy Restaurant Hiding in a Mall”
Review of Buckhorn Grill

Buckhorn Grill
Ranked #131 of 269 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Cuisines: American
El Cajon, California
“Fancy Restaurant Hiding in a Mall”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My sister and I were shopping in this Mall and then made plans for dinner with the family. They kept bragging about this place and when we ate there I could see why. Although the specialty here is their tri-tip, I am a seafood fanatic so I ordered the salmon. It was one of the best cooked and tasty pieces of fish I have ever had! I felt like I was dining in a pricey dinner house and not at a family friendly place in a Mall. My only regret was that they don't have any locations within 300 miles of where I live.

• Visited August 2013

Santa Barbara, California
“Excellent Tri-Tip”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Went to the Buckhorn Grill and tried the Tri-Tip sandwich. Excellent! Smoke and cooked over a wood fire. Tastes like brisket but better. Really good fresh baked roll. Mashed potatoes were very good too. I live in Tri-Tip country, and this is some of the best I've ever had. Well worth a visit!

• Visited August 2013
San Francisco
“Good Place for a Lunch (or Dinner)”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

The food is consistently tasty and fresh. The kitchen and staff are well organized and you can have reasonably priced lunch with relatively fast services.

The salads are good. Roadhouse is my favorite.

Visited March 2013
“Simple and tasty”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

No frills good BBQ style chicken, brisket and sausage nice sides. All filling and no issues with the quantity either!