“Good burgers here”

Nations Giant Hamburgers
Ranked #44 of 276 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Good burgers, good shakes...
They used to have the best french fries, but they changed them about a year ago---now the fries are just OK...
There is no rest room for the customers at Nation's in Pleasanton...

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I had a bacon cheeseburger and dined in. I watched the guys making it and the ingredients were fresh and crunchy. It was the best burger I've had in years and will definitely go back for another next time I'm in town. I didn't try any of their pies, and they looked fresh and tasty so perhaps next time I'll have some apple pie too.

This venue is small and the turn over of customers was high suggesting that they have a nice business.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is probably the best cheeseburger I had. They were huge! They were juicy and made to order. The french fries were awesome. For dessert I had to try their pie. I ordered the chocolate cream pie. Unbelievably delicious. Every calorie was worth it. I recommend this restaurant. Only bad thing no public bathrooms.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

great hamburger. cooked to order and fresh add tomatoes and lettuce. the pies were fantastic and if you want a real dessert then give these places a try. the one we were at in Pleasanton was clean, staff was attentive and fries were good also.