“Good Indian Food”
Review of Blue fox - CLOSED

Blue fox
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet
Description: Located at Hacienda Plaza, Blue Fox is a cozy, inviting place to enjoy Indian delicacies in Pleasanton. We offer a great selection of tasty Indian food and drinks made with fresh, high-quality ingredients. Enjoy our elaborate daily lunch buffet, or browse our extensive dinner selection as well. From popular favorites such as Garlic Naan, Butter Chicken Curry and Tandoori to more adventurous options like Mirapaki Bajji and Goat Biryani, our menu includes a wide variety of Southern and Northern Indian dishes to satisfy any palate!
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Went there for lunch on a working day. Good Indian food : south as well as norht. Hot dosas were part of the buffet

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

We have been going to the Blue Fox for over a year now and the food keeps getting better. Rather than deal with the crowds at all the fancy restaurants on valentine's day we went to the Blue Fox and it was nice to have a home cooked Indian meal. We haven't had a bad experience with any of the dishes and highly recommend them. The delivery service is nice too for those nights we don't want to go out.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I had recently been to this restaurant with a few of my colleagues for lunch and it was a little late in the afternoon when we reached the place.

The folks who received us in the restaurant were definitely courteous and we were attended to promptly.

While the spread of items in the buffet was decent, I was a bit dissappointed to see over heated dried up curries in the menu and there were not much items that I was able to enjoy.

Unlike most India restaurants, these folks had a good spread of both South Indian and North India items for the lunch Buffet and they also had more items for the dessert.

Rao M, Owner at Blue fox, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Thank you, Rumasan, for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's great to hear just how much you appreciated our comprehensive spread of both South India and North India items. I look forward to sharing your kind words about the service with to the team almost as much as I look forward to welcoming you back!

Don't be a stranger,

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We liked the different choices in the menu - both south Indian and north Indian. We ate bhendi masala, dal and Phulakas, Bisebilla rice. All great dishes - not too spicy and oily but good taste. The ambiance and service was nice (nicer than other Indian restaurants in the area). Good for a family dinner.

Rao M, Owner at Blue fox, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm happy to hear you appreciate our menu variety of both North and South inspired dishes and our ambiance. We look forward to your family dining with us again.

Much appreciated,

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I was searching for a dry cleaner that was open on Memorial Day - and found this gem of a restaurant nearby. It is tucked away in a business park and worth the search to find. Every place around it was closed due to the holiday - but this place was busy with satisfied customers. I was there for lunch when they offer the buffet. The service was great, the food was delicious and I am so glad I stumbled upon this place! I really enjoyed the Palak Pakora, Gobi Manchuria and the Vijayawada Chicken Biryani. This beat my hometown Indian restaurant hands down and I wish I lived closer! If I am ever back in Pleasanton I will be back!

Rao M, Owner at Blue fox, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

We can be tricky to find so I'm happy to hear we're well-worth the search! Your support is truly appreciated. I'm thrilled you loved our delicious food and attentive service. Big thanks for the food recommendations, the Vijayawada Chicken Biryani is a very popular item at our buffet. Hopefully you're back in Pleasanton soon. You always have a spot at our table!

Warm regards,