“Awful”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Acton, MA
“Awful”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Awful. The spareribs were excellent, but nothing else was. The Kung Pao chicken sauce tasted like barbeque sauce. The Moo Goo Gai Pan, Shrimp with Candied Walnuts, and the Chicken with Almonds and Cashews were disappointing. The cashews were in pieces, not whole, and I could not find any almonds. The service was also rushed. The waitress barely waited for us to be done before she cleared the plates.

• Visited August 2012

Lincoln, NE
“One of the top chains out there”
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

This place has consistency in food down pat. The lettuce wraps are popular for a reason. The shrimp and broccoli with garlic sauce was good. The hot and sour soup is the best. Our service was average at best and the prices are a bit high. Overall though this is a good consistent place to eat.

Tustin, California
“Tasty, in a Mall”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

As usual, food interesting and flavorful. Good variety and reasonably priced. Service prompt and efficient.

Visited August 2012
Austin, Texas
“Dirty Plates!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband and I waited about 15 minutes to be seated at noon today at this busy restaurant. As soon as we sat down, I noticed the appetizer plate in front of me, which was part of the setting for just seated customers, was dirty with even a couple of small food particles on it. After I commented to my husband about my dirty plate, he discovered his was greasy. We have had many fine meals at P F Chang's around the country and never encountered this before. We immediately informed the hostess staff of the problem and that we leaving. We had a pleasant meal elsewhere.

• Visited August 2012
Princeville, Hawaii
“Clumsy but good.”
Reviewed July 12, 2012 via mobile

Waiter spilled sauce in my lap. so my car smelled good. mango chicken was awesome. pretty but goog service and tasty food.