“2 Night stay”

Hyatt House Pleasanton
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I stayed for the first time at this hotel for 2 nights. Needed something not to far from Fairgrounds. Really nice room, great breakfast; Downside: No shuttle service on weekends=>Take own car or a cab.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Marlene F, General Manager at Hyatt House Pleasanton, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you for your comments on your stay with us. I'm so glad that you enjoyed our location and also our full hot complimentary breakfast buffet! We have many Guests who stay with us who are visiting the Fairgrounds due to our location and the amenities we offer. I'm sorry that our shuttle was not available to you on the weekends as we only run it for certain times during the day on Mon-Fri as a convenience to our Corporate travelers. Times and restrictions for our shuttle are all listed on our website at www.pleasanton.house.hyatt.com.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope that you will have an opportunity to stay with us again in the future! Please feel free to contact me directly at 925-730-0070 ext. 505 if you should need anything.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My family and I booked this Hyatt House in Pleasanton because my daughter’s soccer team was also staying here for a soccer tournament. We had 2 adults and 5 kids in our party, so we got a 2 bedroom with 2 bath suite with a kitchen and pull out sofa bed. The layout of the room was great! The kitchen was clean and fully stocked with all the utensils, which I didn’t expect, but a nice little surprise. The only complaint was our bed and trash left under the kitchen sink. When we pulled the sheets back, there was hair ALL over the sheets! It looked like maybe dog hair. We called front desk and they responded right away. Brought up new clean sheets. That’s it! My husband and I had to change the sheets ourselves. They apologized for the inconvenience and left. Housekeeping also forgot to clean out the trash underneath the sink.
We tried to contact the manager the next day to let her know what happened the night before, but she was not available when we were there. Overall, I do recommend this place and would return, but they need to improve their customer service in the housekeeping department.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed the spacious suite and the full sized, fully equipped kitchen. I am so sorry that you had some housekeeping issues during your stay with us. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness and I can assure you that this is not the norm for our hotel or our service. I have shared this feedback with our Executive Housekeeper and she has addressed it with her team to assure that this will not happen again in the future. I hope that if your travels bring you back to the Pleasanton area that you will have an opportunity to stay with us again. Thank you so much for your recommendation and please feel free to contact me directly any time at 925-730-0070 ext 505.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We had to find last minute accomodation and it was Memorial day weekend. Lucky enough to get 2 rooms here and it turned out to be the best accomodation we had for our 5 week trip in the USA. Free breakfast was excellent but the best part was the included Happy hour in the afternoons. Stayed in 2 bedroom apartment which had all amenities. The rooms all looked brand new. Beds were extremely comfortable. The pool and spa area was also great. Would definitely stay there again if in the area. Shops, restuarants and mall are all nearby even though it is an industrial estate it is a very nice area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank ship34
Marlene F, General Manager at Hyatt House Pleasanton, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you so much for your comments regarding your stay with us. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your time with us! I hope you will have a chance to return and try some of our new updates that we have recently added like our outdoor firepit! Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you should need any assistance in the future.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The level of hospitality here is consistently high. We should know because we lived here for almost 8 months. Marlene, the general manager; John, the sales manager; and the friendly, capable staff, made my family feel like a part of theirs. Front desk, food service, housekeeping, engineering all wonderful folks! One evening last month, Marlene could be found sporting an apron and serving up meal orders to guests from the bar menu she had personally prepared. It demonstrated a refreshing and remarkable level of engagement you don't often see from management in the industry. Her staff shows the same level of commitment.

The property itself is perfect for families as it is the only Hyatt House in the Tri-Valley that offers two-bedroom suites as well as a sport court and fire pit. Those staying on business will find the 680 and 580 Freeways within easy reach as well as the sprawling corporate campuses of Pleasanton and San Ramon.

The only small negative is the wifi. Its good for checking mail but not much else. It's too slow for streaming content and really slows down in the evening time when everyone is on. So, BYOB (Bring your own bandwidth). Other than that, a great place to live for a while.

Special thanks to Miss Gigi for engaging our little one, Mr Hector for the great meal service, and Miss Juana in housekeeping for the special attention to our little one's stuffed animals.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Balad
Marlene F, General Manager at Hyatt House Pleasanton, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words - we feel like you are part of our extended family too! We truly enjoyed having you as our Guests and hope that you will come back and visit us soon - we miss seeing you around the House!

I appreciate your feedback on our wifi service as well! It's feedback such as yours that helps us to improve things. We are working on increasing our bandwidth and also upgrading the WAP's around the property to support our Guests better.

Thank you again for your feedback and support! It was our pleasure having you as our Guests and we wish you lots of luck in your new home! Come back any time because it it our hope that our home is always your home away from home!

Cheers!

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night with a family of 5. We had a very spacious two bedroom suite with a king bed, queen bed, and sofa bed and two separate bathrooms. Everything seemed recently painted and remodeled and was very clean.
The staff were all very pleasant.
The complementary breakfast was one of the best that I've seen at this price point! The fresh fruit was outstanding!
Location was very conveniently located near the highway.
I definitely would recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank housevet
Marlene F, General Manager at Hyatt House Pleasanton, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of your stay and of our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with us and that the room was comfortable for your family. We recently renovated all of our rooms along with our public space and I am very pleased that you appreciated the upgrades. We will also be adding a cooked to order omelet station in the near future! I hope that if you travel to the Pleasanton area again that you will be able to stay with us and enjoy our upgraded complimentary breakfast with a fresh, made to order omelet!

Thank you again for your feedback and please let me know if should need any assistance in the future. I can be reached at 925-730-0070 ext 505.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We generally look for quiet hotels with clean rooms. The Hyatt House Pleasanton easily met our requirements. Our room was clean, quiet and very comfortable. We like the configuration of the suite. The bed was very comfortable. The hotel is in a quiet location, but still very convenient to restaurants and shopping. I used to travel a lot on business and this would have been the perfect place to stay. We also found the staff to be extremely friendly. When we return to Pleasanton this will be our preferred place to stay.

Room Tip: We like room 25 as it is very quiet and centrally located.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mokersj
Marlene F, General Manager at Hyatt House Pleasanton, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our hotel! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay and were able to relax in a quiet, comfortable room. We are excited to be offering new outdoor spaces to relax and unwind as well! Our new outdoor firepit will be opening this week and our Guests will be able to enjoy new soft seating outside around the fire. I hope that your travels will bring you back to the Pleasanton area so that you may enjoy this new feature.
Thank you again for your review and please feel free to contact me directly if you should need anything. I can be reached at (925)730-0070.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

We come to Pleasanton once or twice a year to visit family, and really enjoy staying in a location that allows us to feel "at home" during our stay. We have stayed at the Hyatt House several times now, and have been very pleased every time. The complimentary breakfast is perfect for us to enjoy before heading out for the day. We have always found the rooms to be very clean (important to us) and the place is quiet all night long. The property is recently renovated, and everything looks fantastic! The staff has always been very friendly, and they are quite helpful when we have wanted something different with our room.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dennis R
Marlene F, General Manager at Hyatt House Pleasanton, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on taking care of our Guests and making sure that everyone's stay is relaxing. I'm so glad that we were able to provide a quiet comfortable place for you during your visit to the Pleasanton area.

Thank you again and please feel free to contact me directly at (925)730-0070 ext 505 if you should need anything.

Marlene

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pleasanton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pleasanton at the Club
#7 of 14 in Pleasanton
Larkspur Landing Pleasanton
Larkspur Landing Pleasanton
#9 of 14 in Pleasanton

Been to Hyatt House Pleasanton? Share your experiences!