“My new hotel # 1”

West Sacramento, California
“My new hotel # 1”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Nov 19, 2013 Pamela T

My first experience with the Sheraton in Pleasanton, CA was excellent. Lovely hotel and friendly staff and the best breakfast service (Ricardo our server) ever encountered at a hotel. The price was excellent. I travel frequently for business and personal travel. I will always look for a Sheraton this point on.

• Stayed November 2013
SheratonPleasanton, General Manager at Sheraton Pleasanton Hotel, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you "so" much for your fantastic comments. We are proud of our newly renovated hotel and each of the associates who work diligently to deliver the best services to you. I will pass along your kind words to my team. We look forward to your next stay with us. Sincerely, MArio Lopez - General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Balaclava, Australia
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Even on the mall side where I was it was slightly noisy. Turn on the aircon/heating even if you don't need it and this overcomes the issue. Don't get the second or even third level if you can avoid them - sounds from people driving in and unloading May effect you if you are close to the middle of the building. Definitely get the mall side somewhere on/close to the edges.

After two flights totaling 20 hours from Melbourne, Australia via LAX I soon slept, only to awake the next morning to no hot water for a desperately needed shower. Ugh. Was fixed later that night, but hmmm.

Otherwise decent overall, with friendly service but not Sheraton standard at all. In Australia, this wouldn't even be allowed to be a Four Points, much less a Sheraton.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
I thank you for taking time to share your review. We value your feedback and sincerely apologize for the challenges you encountered while staying with us. Sincerely, Mario Lopez - General Manager.
Paranaque, Philippines
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I stayed here over a year ago, September 2012 to be precise. I had a training in one of the companies around the area and this was the most convenient of the hotels near.

The rooms were clean and comfortable enough and it was cleaned everyday. The air conditioner/ heater broke down once during my stay.

The breakfast food was okay until I got tired of the choices, I stayed for a week so I didn't really have a lot of options on this one.

Room Tip: I stayed in a room facing Stoneridge and I prefer it over the rooms facing the highway. It's pro...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
We are very happy to learn you had a very comfortable stay with us. I apologize for the water istuation. Our boiler system was completely replaced, which will prevent the no hot water situation we had. Sincerely, Mario Lopez - General Manager.
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Room was great, the man working the reception desk was unfriendly as if doing us a favor. Poor instructions, didn't know there was a pool until we were checking out, no mention in the hotel info. Buffet breakfast should have been great but no menus, no pricing in advance, waiter had difficulty with English although he tried. Not up to other sheratons I have stayed at.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
SheratonPleasanton, General Manager at Sheraton Pleasanton Hotel, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Likestodine L,
I thank you for your feedback. Our newly renovated rooms are fantastic. I will personally look into and address the issues you encountered while staying with us. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Sincerely, Mario Lopez - General Manager.
CT
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I'm staying here for a conference at a nearby company, and the company gave us corporate rate that made this hotel the most affordable option. I have not been impressed at all. The carpet in the hall outside my room is filthy, covered with crumbs and other particles. My room isn't much better - there are crumbs on the floor, and hairs in the bathroom (not mine). I'm getting the impression that all the vacuum cleaners in the hotel must be broken. One of the two beds is hard and crinkly (the other isn't so bad, at least, though there is a brown stain on the comforter - ugh). There is no alarm clock in my room (?). The first channel on the TV doesn't work (others do). My room is next to the freeway and pretty loud (but at least it's mostly white noise). At least the wifi (slow) and parking is free. This does not feel like most Sheraton's I've stayed in before. It feels run-down, dated, and dirty. No way I'd stay here again. The corporate discount was, and is, the only selling point. This place needs to step up it's game...

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
SheratonPleasanton, General Manager at Sheraton Pleasanton Hotel, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
Dear snapshot20,
I want to thank you for your feedback and sincerely apologize for the issues you encountered while staying with us. I will personally address each to prevent re-occurrence. Sincerely, Mario Lopez - General Manager.
New Jersey
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at the Sheraton Pleasanton MANY times over the past 6 years. Business brings me to the area. I wouldn't suggest anyone stay here unless it is convenient for work or family - only because..well, why would you choose to stay here otherwise ? But if you need to be in Pleasanton, then this is a fine hotel. Comfortable rooms, nothing too hip - but a reliable Sheraton experience. I have found the front desk staff to be nice and efficient. Some of them over the years have been really nice - which makes travelling a better experience. Best piece of advice: pick a room on the mall side, NOT the freeway side. Much, much quieter !

• Stayed October 2013
Dear roadwarriorla,
I want to thank you for taking time to post your review of our hotel. We appreciate your kind comments about our comfortable rooms and our nice and efficent desk staff. We are very proud of our newly renovated hotel and, when combined with our superb services, the reliable Sheraton experience we deliver to each and very guest. We look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, Mario Lopez - General Manager.
Sacramento, California
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had a reunion in this area of dublin. We had been customers in sherathon for alot of years and our experience was almost excelent, all that things that they renew was clean all the rooms were clean. All the staff were really friendly the only thing that we didn't like was the service of the breakfast time. 1st of all one of our waiter was friendly but she didn't had the time for us to be attend. Almost all the tables were alone and dirty. eating dirty like this was not nice . In this kind of situations the customers has no fault if they dont have the personal staff to proportional sherathon service.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank jac384
SheratonPleasanton, General Manager at Sheraton Pleasanton Hotel, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Dear Guest,
I appreciate you sharing your experience about your stay with us. We pride ourselves in the excellent service, comfortabe and clean rooms. I apologize to read about your epxerience with our restaurant - I will personally look into this to correct and prevent re-occurrence. Sincerely, Mario Lopez - General Manager.

Travelers are raving about these Pleasanton hotels