“Great service, great food”
Review of Nonni's

Nonni's
Reserve with OpenTable
Nonni's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 269 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: W Angela Street
Dublin, California
“Great service, great food”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner here last night with a friend I hadn't seen in awhile, we got a recommendation for wine that was fabulous and the food was mouth watering good! Highly recommend this place for a nice dinner. They don't rush you and are very attentive. Will definitely go back.

Visited January 2014

• Korean first
Aptos, California
“Not worth the time, money or irritation”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I went with a Pleasanton townie tonight. We both agreed the service and music was awful; the food mediocre. Very very very loud so impossible to hear my friend speak or for her to hear me. Why bother talking? The band had a violinist and guitar player singing something in soprano. Over the edge? We brought a bottle of wine and was charged a $15 corking fee but the waitress never filled up our glasses. The meal came after the salad and 'somehow' we were supposed to make room on a tiny table. The salmon I had was dry and the preparation not a great mix of flavors. Couldn't hear the waitress when she did arrive. Had to ask for ice for the wine. Never was able to get the attention of the waitress to get water without ice. $90 dollars with mediocre Caesar salad not including tip. Just not worth it. Even if the food was good, the irritation from the noise level was enough to send one out of the restaurant.

• Visited January 2014
Tennessee
“Tiny Gem in Qaint Downtown Pleasanton, CA”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We were able to secure this entire restaurant for my son's rehearsal dinner. 38 diners in all with venue set up in cozy detail. Everyone said, "I've never had such delicious soup in my life!" Entire meal was wonderful.

Shout outs to Bella, who worked out every detail with grace and patience as we kept changing the number of guests. It was the best rehearsal dinner and best food ever.

This tiny place is easy to miss even when walking past it on the street. DON'T pass it by! I don't write reviews like this one, but Nonni's deserves the best review I can give.

• Visited December 2013
Annapolis, Maryland
“Good choice for lunch or brunch”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We went there for lunch based on the reviews from several sites and we were not disappointed. Lunch and brunch choices were plentiful and varied, ranging from a variety of egg preparations, sandwiches, a few entrees, and options for vegetarians. Our server provided prompt and friendly service, and the food was well-prepared and tasty. A few items were missing from our orders but they were promptly provided. Our visit was on a Saturday and they were very busy as the dining room is relatively small - we had made reservations which helped as we were promptly seated upon arrival. It was a good choice for lunch, might be a bit hectic at dinner but I'd give either lunch or dinner a try.

• Visited December 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Good but not great restaurant.”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Went here on a Thursday night, picked it based on the great reviews. I should mention I travel for a living, eat maybe 200-250 days a year in restaurants, and when I go to a #1 rated restaurant my expectations are high. Great location, very cool area! We showed up at 9.05 pm and were told the kitchen was closed. I pointed out their web site says last seating is at 9:30, and miraculously we were seated.... "The Thor" is a Scandinavian appetizer, and both of us are Swedish so we ordered it: Fantastic! Different kinds of marinated herring, liver pâté etc., couldn't be better! Had the Beef Bourgignon for entree, and it was bland to say the least.... Service was mediocre, price was OK. Overall I guess it was OK, but next time I'll try some other restaurant.