“A little French spot on main st.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nonni's

Nonni's
Reserve with OpenTable
Nonni's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 267 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Cuisines: American, European
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: W Angela Street
Pleasanton, California
“A little French spot on main st.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2012

I really like Nonni's for it's excellent food, beautifully presented. I especially like the chef-owners home smoked salmon. The salads are delicious, and the desserts are really special.

1 Thank grramaz

• Korean first
San Francisco, CA
“Best food in Pleasanton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2012

Nonni's by far has the best food in Pleasanton. Light and delicious food. (the shortribs are fantastic!) Excellent soups. Bottomless Mimosa's on Sundays, great Downtown location on Main Street, friendly staff, and regular visits to your table from the owner, Chef Jon. Be sure to try the soup of the day. Every single one that we have ever tried has been fantastic.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank WishIWasTravlngNow
Livermore, California
“A charming eatery that's perfect for an intimate dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2011

My wife and I are "bah humbugs" when it comes to celebrating Halloween and handing out candy, etc., so each year we go out to dinner and try a restaurant we've yet to enjoy. This year we choose Nonni's Bistro-and how lucky we were to find this little gem of a establishment. The charming atmosphere, "homey" decor and the personal attention we got from Nonni-the chef/owner-was memorable. Each dish-the salad & soup, the entree and even the desserts-we're clearly hand-crafted with fresh ingredients and the attention to detail that's lacking at larger restaurants. If you're looking for an intimate dinner with great food, this is your place. I hope you enjoy it as much as my wife and I did.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank FrancisJayIII
San Diego, California, United States
“Awesome Food and great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2011

Gina the manager and our server was over the top excellent!!!

Would highly recommend this quaint place to anyone.
The salmon salad was one of the best I have ever had anywhere in the country!!

• Visited November 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Martin S
Pleasanton, California
“pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2011

My dad's birthday was in August, and my mom and I didn't get him a present because he hates getting gifts. But we still wanted to get him something special. So on that day, I decided that I can cook him a good meal, followed by his favorite dessert, a creme brule. So i searched up a french restuarant nearby, and I found Nonni's. I called them right away, and they said that they would have the order ready. My mother picked up the food, and it was neatly packaged, and quickly made.
- Sofia