“Always gets voted one of Pleasanton's 'Best Of'”

Jims Country Style Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 268 Restaurants in Pleasanton
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pleasanton, California, USA
“Always gets voted one of Pleasanton's 'Best Of'”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Always crowded, great food, prices and portions.
The breakfast plates are overwhelming, but I guess the lunch plates are too. Everything is good, never had a bad meal. They have daily specials not on the menu. My fav special is Thursday's breakfast burritos stuffed with hash browns. Their Club sandwich is huge and off the hook. In fact a lot of times I'll order that for breakfast, sub fruit bowl for fries , and save half the sandwich for lunch, just because you can't eat it all. Highly recommended place. You may have to wait, but well worth it.

“Best in town”
Reviewed June 25, 2011

Best old fashioned breakfast, very fresh!!
Portions are very generous! Waitress are very friendly and you really won't mind the wait..

Livermore
“Great breakfast and burgers!”
Reviewed June 16, 2011

We visit Jims on the average of once a week--usually for breakfast on the weekend, and we make sure to get there early before it's packed! I love that you can get anything on the menu at any time you are there. Sometimes I feel like fries with my eggs, and that's doable--they are accommodating to your wants and needs. A wide variety of items to choose from and reasonably priced.

• Visited June 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good breakfast”
Reviewed October 28, 2010

I'm not usually in Pleasanton for breakfast, and usually not in this part of Pleasanton. However, if you are going up the 680 past Pleasanton and looking for berakfast, it is more than worth the stop. Good value, nice people, good food

Sacramento
“Great turkey sandwich!”
Reviewed September 23, 2009

Passing through the area so we let GPS guide us to a small strip-mall restaurant about one mile off the freeway. The turkey sandwich on sourdough deserved 4 stars. It was great and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Would go back for just that alone. I asked for fruit instead of fries and it was fresh and quite tasty.

My husband had bisquits and gravy (he loved it), over-easy eggs (a bit over cooked), sausage (over cooked) and ranch style potatoes that he thought would be more like country style...his fault for not asking. Service was okay to not so good, waitress in a bad mood...heard her complaining about this and that near our table....had to go to the register and ask for bill, I think she forgot about us. Seems to be a popular place for the locals, always a good sign.

$18.82 (incl tax) for sandwich, fruit, coke, eggs, bisquits/gravy, sausage, potatoes, coffee.