Tri-Valley Inn & Suites
$169
Courtyard
Hyatt House Pleasanton(Pleasanton)
$199
Larkspur Landing Pleasanton(Pleasanton)(Great Value!)
$118
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$140
The Rose Hotel(Pleasanton)
$300
All reviewscoffee makermicrowavecvsflooringtoiletrieslivermore
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The credit card I used on the hotel's website was used at various places in Northern California after I used it to pay for my husband to stay there on a business trip in February 2013. I tried to get a hold of the manager 2 -3 times to get a receipt from my husbands stay and have never heard from them. Like another patron said, either the hotel is to blame for the use of my credit card or the website...the two are probably linked. BEWARE if you're going to stay here!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Shannon G
sampatelca, Owner at Tri-Valley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Thanks for reaching out, Shannon. I'm shocked to hear this! We would never charge unnecessary charges on your card and you can be sure that we're taking this seriously. I also apologize that you've had trouble getting in touch with me. That's really unusual for us and I'll be sure to look into how that happened.

Having said that, would you be willing to give me a call at (925) 846-2742? I'd love to discuss this more with you.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Found myself on a week long Bay Area business trip where a stay out in this area was required.
Looking at my expense rect's to date, after some eye popping hotel folio's from downtown SF, I was looking to cool my expenses down a bit!
Read the other reviews for details, but I considered the value proposition to stay here was good. The rooms themselves are small, but in the classic "motor lodge" sense... These types of places used to be ubiquitous along RT 66 and were standard fare for family road trips.
If you want a W Hotel experience, this ain't the place, but other than the contractors idling their trucks early in the morning, my stay met my basics- safe, clean and a good matress.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Capsu78
sampatelca, Owner at Tri-Valley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thanks for the review back in March! We're happy to hear that we could take great care of you when you were in town for business. We're particularly pleased that you feel that our rooms provided a ton of value for the price tag.

Next time you find yourself in Pleasanton, please don't hesitate to reach out! We'd love to see you again.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

BE WARNED!!!! THIS IS WHAT I SENT TO THE MOTEL MANAGER VIA E-MAIL!!!
I reserved a room on your website with my Visa BANK card. Just after doing so, someone went on a $504.49 shopping spree in Milpitas & Santa Clara beginning the either the 14th or 15th of February. I didn't even leave my home of South Lake Tahoe until the 16th and upon check-in at your hotel, used a different, actual CREDIT card to pay in full ($196.20). Either you have a thief working there or your website has been compromised by a thief. Due to the Holiday weekend, none of these charges showed on my account until today and I had to spend almost the entire day calling back and forth between my bank and then physically going to my bank to do paperwork to dispute the 5 charges totaling $504.49, stemming from entering my information on YOU INSECURE WEBSITE. If there is ANY other charge to my actual credit card that was used ONLY to pay for your motel, I will be contacting an attorney to find out what my options to sue will be. I keep track of every dollar I make and every cent I spend. I am a widowed single mother and do not have money for anyone to steal from me. I will also be posting a horrible review of your website's security warning people of what has happened to me and will re-post the warning on any travel site I possible can. I am horrified by what's happened and your motel was not worth the money i paid to stay there. It smelled so strong of chemicals that we had to leave the windows open and leave to air it out, but then there was still mold in the shower area and the toilet is so close to the wall you hit it and your face is basically in the shower. The TV wouldn't work until someone came to "re-program" it and we were told to not touch any buttons except channel up and down and the guy wouldn't tell us what to do if the TV stopped working again because it was too "complicated". Really? My intelligence was insulted from that point forward. I guess if your staying at this motel, you must be stupid! Well, I stayed there because our friends live right down the street, but next time be sure that I won't play dumb again and will pay the same amount to stay at the Marriott, with way better rooms, cleanliness and SECURITY.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else. Marriott is about the same rate on the weekend and not too far from this horrible place.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Sierra S
sampatelca, Owner at Tri-Valley Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

I know that we've dealt with this offline, but I wanted to make sure that others know that we've taken every precaution to ensure the security of our website and all sensitive credit card information. Not only was your experience extremely unusual, it's also completely unacceptable. I feel confident saying that there's no way this sort of thing can happen in the future.

I'd also love to let you know that we're in the midst of renovating the hotel. We've worked hard to update our rooms since your last visit, and I know that you'd be pleased with our accommodations now.

I hope you can come back and give us another chance, Sierra.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

After reading other reviews, I had high hopes for this place. However, from the moment we pulled in, I was disappointed. The lobby is very small--more than 2 people would be a crowd. Upon entering our room, the disappointment grew. It was extremely small (should have known from the lobby) Two double beds were each placed right up against opposite walls and only had about 2.5 feet between them. The walls themselves were streaked with dirt and who knows what else. The entire room smelled kind of funky (damp smelling covered with some kind of fruity smell) The carpets were stained and disgusting. My son took off his shoes and his white socks quickly became very filthy--we then laid the comforter on the floor and would only step on that. Wifi did not work at all even after repeated calls to the front desk and them resetting the modem. The bathroom was super small but was clean enough. Not a place we will ever return to.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

We're so disappointed to hear this, Jen. Cleanliness is of the utmost importance around here and I'm surprised to get word that you felt that our rooms did not meet your standards. I can assure you that we thoroughly clean each and every room and that dirt on the walls is completely unacceptable.

As far as the floors go, we've actually started to put hardwood in many of the rooms. But the changes don't stop with the floors -- we've made several modifications throughout the hotel that I think you'll like. I hope that you come back and check them out soon! We'd love to see you and your son back here.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

we like this hotle---frivalley inn and suites pleasanton.nearby is safeway shop market.there are more and more foods.the room of hotle is very nice.sunny is very good.we like it.the pleasanton town is very beautiful in Nov.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

We're delighted that you had a great time in Pleasanton when you came to stay with us in November. It's safe to say that we'd be thrilled to see you back here for another stay sometime soon. Hurry back!

Best,