I found this hotel to be quite a surprise for the price in this area. The best parts about it are the office staff and the location. I was there on business, and the staff did everything they could to help me out. This is the only hotel within walking distance to downtown Pleasanton, right next to a shopping center which contains reataurants, bars and other shops. There are many different grade rooms. The least expensive are "cozy" but clean. The more expensive are more recently remodeled and larger. Though they are often sold out for the summer, I would definitely give them a call again. The location is just too convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Northern California’s charming Tri Valley region and a short drive from San Francisco, Tri Valley Inn and Suites hotel in Pleasanton welcomes a variety of budget-conscious travelers. Enjoy nearby activities such as the county fair, art and wine festivals, dog shows, hot rod shows and much more. Whether you’re in the Bay area for a short trip or an extended stay, you’ll find that our accommodations is a pleasant refuge from the hustle and bustle. We offer a little slice of the old California, with small-town charm, friendly staff and a relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Tri-Valley Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tri-Valley Hotel Pleasanton
- Tri-Valley Inn And Suites