“Cozy Hotel and Great Service”

Pleasanton Marriott
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Pleasanton
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My stay at the Marriott was nice and cozy and all the employees were very kind.
The rooms were very clean and nicely set up. I recommend this for anyone staying in the area. What makes it even better is the area surrounding the hotel is nice and it's less than an hour from the City.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
MARRIOTTPLEASANT0N, General Manager at Pleasanton Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding your stay. We are happy to read that your visit to the Marriott Pleasanton was enjoyable. Your recommendation to others is appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights when my wife's high school class had their 50th Reunion here. The rooms were clean with the exception of the grout in the tile needing cleaning. There was a toilet seat problem and no bath mat but when reported, both of these areas were taken care of within an hour. There were pleanty of outlets in the room, a nice view of the pool and nice seating for tv watching. The wifi internet is not free but upon asking the manager about it, he promptly gave me a free comp on their wifi. All in all it was a nice stay. We had a block of rooms for the reunion, so no free breakfast but if you book regular on line, it comes with the free breakfast. We wouyld stay here again.

Room Tip: The third floor rooms overlooking the pool area are nice.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

It is wonderful that you and your wife were able to spend time at the Marriott Pleasanton to celebrate her high school reunion. We thank you for reaching out to us during your stay so we could address your concerns immediately and we appreciate your patience. For any future visits, we do offer multiple packages including our E-Bundle Package which includes our Buffet breakfast for two, local and long distance calls as well as wireless internet. Thank you for sharing your experiences and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

After years of traveling all around the world I have found the best alarm clock is on my phone. I like to have it next to me at night. I am always surprised when I stay at business hotels that do not have any power outlets near the night stand of the bed.

Pleasanton Marriott has them right in the headboard. They also have fantastic reading lights in the headboard.

Great place to stay. I am very happy.
Make sure you check out the AAA rate when making a reservation. I saved about 25% by using my AAA card.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Soar573

We appreciate your kind comments and are delighted you were able to enjoy your stay and are happy you were able to utilize the outlets on your headboard. For any future visits, we offer a wide range of hotel discounts in addition to our AAA rate and our website is the best resource when determining which packages best meet your needs. It is our hope to welcome you back to the Marriott Pleasanton the next time you are in the area. Thank you.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed here the first weekend in October to attend my High School class reunion. I met one of my dearest friends from childhood and we shared a room together, which was large enough to accommodate both of us quite nicely. Our room was quiet and overlooked the lovely pool area. We ate several meals here and the food was great. Our reunion was held in a couple of the meeting rooms. There was another class reunion going on next to us, which we could not hear any noise coming from their party. The Lobby Bar was close enough to walk to and grab a drink, too! Speaking of the Lobby Bar, our favorite bartender, L'Oreal, is by far the best in all the land. I have travelled all over the world and stayed at many Four Seasons, Rosewood properties, Ritz, etc., and L'Oreal should be commended for her truly outstanding service. She is a gem ~ funny, sweet, intelligent, beautiful ~ inside and out.. She made our stay all the more fun. What will remember most from my stay here is L'Oreal. I have already told many business associates to consider staying here at this property when they are in the SF bay area for business. And, my daughter who came to pick me up when the weekend ended, was blown away by what a cool vibe the Hotel had and how lovely all the staff were. She by the way is an executive for Ebay.. Thanks for a great time!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
MARRIOTTPLEASANT0N, General Manager at Pleasanton Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

It is wonderful that you and your childhood friend were able to enjoy so much during your stay. We are happy our team members were able to help make your stay more enjoyable and I look forward to sharing your feedback. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful comments and your recommendations to others. It was a pleasure to have had you here and we hope to welcome you back to the Marriott Pleasanton soon.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Stayed at the hotel in conjunction with a high school reunion. Everything was well done. I am a veteran traveler and have stayed at many hotels during my travels. I would rank this one in the top ten. The staff was friendly, professional and caring- all qualities I expect but seldom find all of them in one hotel. Very convenient as it is right off the Interstate. Shopping and food are within walking distance. Worthy of consideration on your next stay.

• Stayed: September 2013
MARRIOTTPLEASANT0N, General Manager at Pleasanton Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

It was great to have had you here and we appreciate you sharing your experiences regarding your visit. We can't thank you enough for your wonderful feedback and I look forward to sharing your comments with the team. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the Marriott Pleasanton again soon.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

One of the best of the chain hotels we have stayed at. We stayed while visiting our nephew at Cal State East Bay. The location is very convenient, parking easy, hotel very clean and staff very pleasant. The room was clean, bed comfortable, amenities excellent and although we didn't use it, the pool area was very nice. Free bottled water was everywhere. Nice touch!!
We stayed on the concierge level and found the happy hour and breakfast offerings to be outstanding. Wide selection of hot foods and pastries at breakfast. Also these were replenished frequently and tables cleared quickly.
We ate in the bar one night and again found the food and service to be really good.
All in all an excellent place to stay, we would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
MARRIOTTPLEASANT0N, General Manager at Pleasanton Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding the Marriott Brand as well as the Marriott Pleasanton. It is wonderful that you found your accommodations and our central location worked well for your stay. We offer multiple room types and locations to meet the needs of our guests and we are happy you were able to enjoy the Concierge Level rooms during your visit. It would be wonderful to welcome you back the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

My truck broke down during the night and was able to push it to the parking lot, from there was able to get room for the night. The following day after check out, the staff was great in helping me with trying to jump start my car and use computer off n on to help find autoparts stores. In the end, my truck still didnt work, so was able to store there till canget it fixed in a few days and even took us by shuttle to the nearest train station. All day the staff was friendly and extremely helpful.

• Stayed: September 2013

We are happy to read that our staff members were able to assist you when your truck broke down near our hotel. Thank you for sharing your kind comments. We hope your truck has since been fixed and if you are in the area, we hope you have the chance to visit the Marriott Pleasanton again.