“Good price & location”
Review of Pleasant Hill Inn

Pleasant Hill Inn
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Pleasant Hill
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Good price for the location in the bay area. Room & bathroom were spacious & clean.

Room Tip: Ask if pool is open during your stay.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Mary_Hubie
PleasantHillInn, Manager at Pleasant Hill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Dear Mary Hubie,

Thank you so much for you remarkable comments in regards to our service and I am sorry about the inconvenience you had with the pool and ice machine. Pool is open now and we do have ice machine on the second floor. We hope to see you soon.

There are newer reviews for Pleasant Hill Inn

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel quite a few times. Its very comfortable, quiet, nice small rooms. Also very clean, I had no problems. Also, wifi works great.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank menione m

Thank you for such a positive review, we will keep working even harder to make our guests happy. Thanks again for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

I stayed here whilst on business, great value and service for the expensive area it is in. The location is perfect to do lot's of things during free time. Free internet and great speeds. The manager was very helpful and informative. The rooms are clean and serviced well. Perfect size for myself. Breakfast was also available. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank PeteyBakes
Reviewed April 19, 2012

A small hotel, fairly basic, but definitely the best value in the area. The room was spacious, clean but the furnishings were a bit worn and dated. The room was functional, with free internet. Reception staff were a little muted in their welcome, but were helpful enough. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank AJ_Worldtravel
Reviewed December 3, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel several times as I work nearby and occasionally need a place overnight. I have always been impressed by the personable and friendly management team here. Their gracious smiles and quiet helpfulness are just the thing I need at the end of a busy work day. There is an air of tranquility here that is definitely due to the people running it. The rooms are adequate - nothing special other than reasonably clean and convenient. The cost is quite affordable, and for me the location can't be beat.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank podgirl
Reviewed October 2, 2011

Nice small hotel in a great location - close to the Sun Valley Mall and many good restaurants. Outback steakhouse is within walking distance. They have a small breakfast room for the standard contenental breakfast. The manager was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable. I used the network wire that was in the wall for my internet connection. I think they have wi-fi as well. This hotel used to be a Best Western and the manager is keeping to their standards. As with many hotels, this place is located on a busy street, so there is some traffic noise. The room was a little small, so if you have a large family, or are planning to spend a lot of time in the room, then you may need a suite somewhere else. I would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank mocityman
PleasantHillInn, Manager at Pleasant Hill Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2011

Thank you for your review. I appereciate that.

Reviewed September 24, 2011

My room had everything a business traveler like myself needs:
Low Price
Free Parking
Convenient Location
Quite
Friendly & Attentive Staff

Everything was in good condition. No odors, no stains, no mold. A well maintained hotel.

The only knock on the facility was that the room is very small. 2 people would have a hard time getting around here. Bathroom was also on the small size. But for a single guest, I had no problem. The king size bed was really too big for the room. A queen size would have given the guest a little more room to move around. And maybe the desk chair wouldn't bump the end of the bed every time I get up.

Overall, I enjoyed my stay and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Third floor did not have an ice machine
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate that. We will try to improve. We can not increase the room size but we have been trying to increase room space. Like their were 3 to 4 lamps in room when we bought this property. We removed those lamps and put lights on ceilings. This gave us some space also we moved A/C little out side. This gave us some space too. We will keep trying to increase space especially in queen rooms. Again thank you very much and we appreciate your business

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pleasant Hill
Hilton Concord
Hilton Concord
#1 of 8 in Concord
Courtyard Pleasant Hill
Courtyard Pleasant Hill
#2 of 6 in Pleasant Hill
Extended Stay America - Pleasant Hill - Buskirk Ave.
Holiday Inn Express Walnut Creek
HYATT house Pleasant Hill
HYATT house Pleasant Hill
#1 of 6 in Pleasant Hill
Crowne Plaza Concord
Crowne Plaza Concord
#4 of 8 in Concord

Been to Pleasant Hill Inn? Share your experiences!