“To long of a wait”
Review of Tahoe Joe's Famous Steak House - CLOSED

Tahoe Joe's Famous Steak House
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed August 7, 2014

First off this was our 1st time here .
Pros
Nice atmosphere cozy
* big portions
* our server was friendly

"Cons "
* Seriously the bread basket didn't come until after we received our food waiter for got after we constantly asked him.
* our sodas & water were not refilled till about the 5 time we repeatedly asked sever.
**** If your HUNGRY be Prepared to wait 1hour till your food is severed.
The food is plain nothing over the top .
Truly lazy dog is 5 mins away faster service and great tasting food.

1  Thank Truely7

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Tahoe Joes is a great chain (approx 10 locations) of steakhouse restaurants and the Pleasant Hill site is no exception. The food is well above average including a huge appetizer of onion straws. The menu consists a variety of steak and red meat entrees as well as chicken and seafood dishes. The Knob Creek salmon, marinated in Knob Creek Bourbon, ginger, and brown sugar is excellent and comes with a genormous baked potato. The two main desserts, Nevada Cheese cake and Ski Jump chocolate cake are enormous. There is a full bar and a small wine list. Our server, Nicole was the best (friendly, very knowledgeable about the menu, and very professional) There is plenty of parking.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a normal stop for us, with a special place in our stomach for their wood-grilled chicken salads! The atmosphere gives you the feeling of a mountain ski resort, and the rest of the menu items provide a number of tasty choices from burgers to chops to steak, and all the fixin's!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I enjoy the menu at this chain but today was not a good experience. They were pretty busy but I noticed that there was no one sitting at the bar so since I was alone I sat there. Well the fact that the bar was empty was very misleading as the bartender, Candice was extremely busy. I didn't realize that she was the server for several tables in the area. It's not that she was lazy. She was running her tail off but obviously she had way more work than what allowed her to make customers happy. I ordered a bowl of soup with my entrée but my entrée got there first as she was just to busy to go get the soup. I did enjoy the food once I eventually got it and the price was reasonable but things took way too long. I had to flag her down more than once to get a refill on my refreshment during my long wait. I don't think it was her fault. She was just assigned way more tables than she could effectively handle.

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

We went with a party of 8 and had a very good waitress. I had the swordfish which was great. Love the baked potatoe with the little cart of goodies they pile on.
We had our one year old granddaughter who needed one is us to take her to visit the many fabulous carved bears.
It's a relaxing place, family friendly, including the loan of etch-a-sketch boards for the kids.
Cute outside bar.