“If You like Hot Dogs you need to go here”

Casper’s Hot Dogs Pleasant Hill
Ranked #8 of 118 Restaurants in Pleasant Hill
Cuisines: Fast Food
Phoenix, Arizona
“If You like Hot Dogs you need to go here”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I have been gong as of 1970. I love this place it was the high school hangout. They had on lady that worked there for over 50 years!!! I tied many dogs but you cannot beat this place go have a dog!!!

• Visited April 2014

Texas
“A Chicago Hot Dog in California!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

As a teenager I lived in the East Oakland Hills and as a Chicago native I missed my Chicago style hot dogs. Then someone turned me on to Casper's. As close to a Chicago dog as you can get in CA. I became a real fan and when we moved out of CA it was one of the few things I missed.
Each time I return to the Bay Area I make sure to visit Caspers for one of my favorite meals. After 50 years they still taste as good to me as when I was 17.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Thomas H
San Francisco, California
“Great hot dogs!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

The best hot dogs in the area. Get the combo with a bag of chris and a soft drink. Fresh condiments, soft bun, terrific hot dog outside of a ballpark! No frills, no ambiance, just a great hot dog. Gets busy as it is a popular place. Been here many times, will be back again!

• Visited May 2013
“I cannot believe this place only has 5 reviews…”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

If you love hot dogs, Casper's is a must. So many options to add to a hot dog. Very friendly ladies working here too.

• Visited December 2012
Brentwood, California
“Unchanging quality for over 50 years”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

The best hot dogs in central Contra Costa County. The restaurant in Pleasant Hill is very popular and the wait in line can be 15 minutes or more if you arrive after Noon.

Visited December 2012