“Top notch Black Angus, but from the street looks uninviting”
Review of Black Angus Steakhouse - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Black Angus Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Great for steak and so much more… Black Angus Steakhouse has built its reputation on providing a Genuine American Steakhouse experience to remember. Our Chefs are proud to serve only Black Angus steaks that are carefully aged, fresh-cut daily, and grilled over an open flame. Our other specialties include a variety of succulent seafood, fall-off-the-bone Baby Back Ribs and our famous slow-roasted Prime Rib. Whatever you’re craving, we pride ourselves at Black Angus Steakhouse for superior quality, friendly service, and great food. It’s more than a tradition - it's our passion every day. Black Angus offers a full array of menu items that are naturally gluten free. Ask for their Gluten Free Trail Map.
Reviewed April 13, 2012

When in California we enjoy eating at Black Angus restaurants. The one in Pleasant Hill, CA (just north of Walnut Creek) looks small and uninviting, but on the inside it turns out to be another wonderful, large standard Black Angus with delicious steak and seafood. Attentive staff too. If you want to splurge for some good beef or seafood, give this one a try.

There are newer reviews for Black Angus Steakhouse

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Used to love frequenting this restaurant but had not been here for about 3 years. Had a coupon from the newspaper and went to Black Angus with a friend. The prime rib and dozen shrimp meal was fantastic!!! The prime rib was delicious and the "prawns" were piping hot out of the fryer. The caesar salad side was enough for two people. The baked potato was selected with all the high calorie toppings :) The beans were cooked perfectly. The molasses bread is yummy. The coupon made these meals a fantastic deal. No room for dessert this visit, but the mud pie is always a treat! Our waiter was friendly and efficient!

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Great deals on great steaks, seafood and combinations. Be careful of the molasses bread, one bite and the rest is gone, it can really curtail you dinner eating abilities.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

I am a picky eater, but I always love my basic fare that I get at Black Angus: filet mignon, baked potato, green salad and bread. They are able to cook my filet "well done" without making it dry and have no problem getting me a side dish of melted garlic butter for it to make it extra tasty. I also just love their bread - kind of a subtle molasses and malty flavor. And they have REAL butter, not margarine. Atmosphere is nice, but not stuffy and is family-friendly.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

I took a friend to Black Angus for his birthday. We both like steak and have dined at this restuarant together in the past. Our waitress was very nice and efficient. I ordered the sirloin and grilled prawns with a salad and classic baked potato. My friend opted for the prime rib and grilled prawns with steak soup and a loaded baked potato. Service was excellent and the food was good. Our impression was that the dinner menu is a little pricey. Entres begin at $19 or $20 and with tax and tip we paid $60 with no alcoholic beverages. We did enjoy the evening and we'll probably return to this restaurant again.